Summer 2019 Transfer target speculation and fantasies | Page 162 | Vital Football

Summer 2019 Transfer target speculation and fantasies

Alves. Ambivalent on this. But he is a winner. And we'd be trading the best RB for the ????? RB.
It's just that he's 36.

Alves. Ambivalent on this. But he is a winner. And we'd be trading the best RB for the ????? RB.
It's just that he's 36.

As a player who has experience, who might well be free and fairly cheap wages too - he could well play a role to support/help bolster an inexperienced pair of RB's..

As a player who has experience, who might well be free and fairly cheap wages too - he could well play a role to support/help bolster an inexperienced pair of RB's..

That's the upside. I see that and it certainly wouldn't hurt.

Apparently, Dani Alves was absolutely superb in the Copa America. I was wondering why we would touch a player of that age in the twilight of his career but can see the logic of bringing him in. Only a year older than Zabaleta who is still playing.

Alves with Aarons and KWP with Trips and Aurier gone would buy us a year to figure out the long term at RB.

I would happily sell Trippier & Aurier and get Alves on a free for a year or 2 to help KWP.

Spend the money from the sales on another position.

William Saliba ...haven't stopped laughing about this; Le arse will now have to cough up the whole £27 mill upfront if they still want him now.

Nicely done Mr.Levy. Let's them know who the big dog in North London now is.

If he signs he should be forever called Willian Sailba.

William Saliba ...haven't stopped laughing about this; Le arse will now have to cough up the whole £27 mill upfront if they still want him now.

It's just hilarious. We have waited a very very long time to be able to do this to them. I still see him going to Arsenal but I'm glad we have pulled this. I also think we are being used by Zaniolo agents to force up his wages. Trust me 20 year old Romans dont travel, hope we are not wasting time on deals that will not happen.

It's just hilarious. We have waited a very very long time to be able to do this to them. I still see him going to Arsenal but I'm glad we have pulled this. I also think we are being used by Zaniolo agents to force up his wages. Trust me 20 year old Romans dont travel, hope we are not wasting time on deals that will not happen.

Who would iron their socks?

Don . We are serial time wasters on deals that don’t happen . If trophies were given out for deals that didn’t happen, we would need a trophy cabinet as big as the London Eye

Wasn't it Liverpool we did similar to when they were after Danny Ings? They thought they were wrapping up a peanuts deal for him and we rock up with a full price bid which forced Liverpool to spend money?

Either way, Saliba will be returning back to St. Etienne for another season. Looks a good player but big risk at that price for a player you won't get for a year.

And Zaniolo will either get offered the new contract he wants at Roma or will go to Juve. I'd be massively surprised if he left Italy.