Summer 2018 Transfers | Page 61 | Vital Football

Summer 2018 Transfers

They say that we are not going to offer him a new deal? We did for Tettey so it wouldn't hurt if we just offer him one and see what he says. If he loves the area and club then he might accept

So DF has said nothing happening on the transfer front. I see Shane Llong has been put on the loan list. The Shane Long from a few seasons ago I might have been interested in but another who has hardly played

DF says that there are no plans and we are in no rush to sign anyone but if there is an injury tomorrow then we will look at the window.

DF says he has a solid group of players and examples of Marshall, Trybull and Zimmermann who will be like new players once they are up and running?

I find it funny how he says he wanted to sign Reed (but I've heard many times that Reed wasn't that good) DF then says he couldn't sign him early on as his situation at Southampton wasn't 100%. But Blackburn has signed him so his situation has been obvious for some teams and if he wanted him he could have got him on loan - makes me think DF has his hands tied up and Webber isn't going to let him sign anyone.

This shows that DF is clueless when he says that once Reed became available it was too late as we had many options at right back. DF does say that the central midfield is also sort but why even mention that about the RB position the guy is a central midfielder!

He then goes on about how great Reed is and that he is not looking forward to playing against him - hopefully, you'll be gone. But still, our manager is getting scared about facing Reed.

DF said that Godfrey is top class and is ready to play for us and in this league ------ but DF Stiepermann, Leitner, Trybull and Tettey seem to be a better option !!! Crazy

I love the pink headline ...’Farke outlines his transfer strategy ‘

.......then we read his master plan of a strategy is to sign no-one . ha ha ha ! A classic

Surprise surprise we are linked to sign a winger ---- from the German 2nd division!! Nick Mashiter says the scouts have been sent to watch him and are very impressed but it might have to either be a loan and then sign in january or just wait until Jan.

I am not against foreign players but we are filling our squad with lower german players and it isn't working out too well and also we have this home grown rule so every time we sing a German lad one will have to miss out. Also, if a new man came in he would probably get rid of a load of them. I also think DF is just a bit clueless about the English lower leagues and is just not interested.

Kingsley Schindler is his name German/Ghanaian. Can play right wing and also right back. played most of his career in the lower leagues.

I am all for another winger as at the moment we have Buendia, Marshall and Hernandez and one more would add more options but for the pink un to say that we need to sell/loan more players before we can go get someone is just bizarre. We were told this before Wildschut left and since then Husband, Jones, Raggett, Mourgos, Phillips and Matthews have joined him. If we need to shift players on then it has to be on of the German lads otherwise we will be very thin on the ice for homegrown lads. We were told that no more transfers could happen until Martin and Oli left well they are still here and seem to be going nowhere (unless the Forest rumour for Oli has legs). If it isn't 'we have no money' it is 'we have to move players on first'.

So DF says yesterday that there is nothing happening and today we were linked with German league 2 winger and now we are linked with Aston Villa winger Andre Green. Bolton thought to be interested too.

We were told by DF that he is happy with the squad and then two links - are these true and DF was misleading us or did the questions from the media remind DF that we can still make loan signings? Also, is someone on the way out if he is looking at getting someone in?

Andre Green has played 25 games for Villa over 4 seasons but is still only 20 and has a lot of talent

I hope a rich American billionaire is coming in kick out the Smiths and take us on a journey ........

.......sorry , was just dreaming . Back to reality ..... going downhill with the unambitious Prem hating Smiths , who will hand the club to Nepotism Tom who will be permenantly asleep by then

Beat you to it Tucks :-) - Can I have a job?

Also, I see that Ipswich are looking at loaning Jerome....surely not?

QPR, Reading, Hull, Blackburn and Reading also interested in getting him in.