Summer 2018 Transfers | Page 62 | Vital Football

Summer 2018 Transfers

I see two rumoured players aren't happening. I am sure if we were in for Andre Green he would have chosen us. He has gone on loan to Portsmouth. If we were in for him then it is a worry we were beaten by Portsmouth.

The other player we were reportedly after was Kingsley Schindler but reports now say we have left it too late to do a deal and it will happen in January now.

Forest still thought to be interested in Oli but might be put off by the wage payment.

I also see that a media agency in Germany is saying that the Klose deal is still on and that Hannover is still interested. Klose agreed to go but the fee of around £3.5m is the stumbling block for Hannover. The report says that if we lower it they will offer.

Adam Phillips has returned from his loan at Hamilton. The guy gas talent but that is 2 loans he has returned from early.

Is Cantwell on the way back to Holland. Posted a message to his former Fortuna team mates with the Dutch flag and Dutch music. Going to the airport...Maybe.

Not much movement on getting Olivera , Rusty Markin and Sicknote Jarvis out.

What utter madness if they stay . Combined wages of nearly £100,000 a WEEK for 3 players who aren’t even playing for us

Martin on a beach in Norfolk so he not off anywhere. Portuguese and Turkish window open until mid September so maybe that is another route for Oli. I still think he should have been given so game time.

Cantwell and Aarons staying and DF says he hasn't spoken to Webber at all today

Kingsley Schindler has said that he was completely shocked that we were after him:

'I have decided a while ago to fulfil my contract here with the KSV, and that is why I was very surprised that I was recently connected with Norwich City once again.'

KSV manager said:

'Of course, Kingsley Schindler would like to play in the Bundesliga, I understand that too, but the discussion about our players is over, that is not negotiable. Around this framework, we want to bring fresh blood, rejuvenate the squad purposefully.'

Just seen the chat with pink un chaps today and interesting things were:

Webber will not accept another 14th position. (obviously)

We don't have money to spend in January so will have to sell to spend so the club will be looking at loans. W have too many high earners that club needs to remove 1st (We are still getting that line)

Idah is well thought of with DF and he thinks he could be next youth player to make it but a loan will probably be set up before that. (If he is impressing give him ago here).

Morris back in training but not going to be able to dislodge Rhodes and Srbeny so January loan is in clubs thinking. (how can that be the thinking if those two aren't performing then give Morris ago when fit).

Aarons is now going to be given the chance to take the RB role. (great to hear but means we have one left back).

Last season in September, the supercomputer predicted Norwich to finish 13th. We finished 14th.
This season we are predicted to finish 11th.
I believe there is a September update after the international break.
It will be interesting to see how that prediction changes.