Summer 2018 Transfers | Page 23 | Vital Football

Summer 2018 Transfers

.....but Farke will probably send him out on loan as he will claim he isn’t ready , and then he will be released on a free

Well at least he's classed as a forward, but 6 goals in 40 games aint the sort of return a sharp shooter forward we desperately need - Olivera got 8 so muh of a muchness on that stat alone - Maddo scored 15 so we need a double figure sharpshooter at least to replace him - we dont want a fourth season of not firing up front.

DF now needs to bring in some english or welsh players otherwise we won't be able to put out a side

Surely we aren't going to be sold that again like we did with Watkins. Buendia is a right-footed winger who can play behind the front men but please DF don't say that you have addressed the forward situation.

Remember the last young Spanish (Buendia has duel nationality) winger we had.....didn't go well. but I am thinking positive

Hearts are apparently working to get a deal done for Naismtih :toot:..

The report says that Naismith is in talks with norwich about sorting out an early release of his contract. What a bastard got loads of money from us, never performed and we now have to release him and get sod all from it.

Hearts manager said:

'I’m still working away on both of those. I’m in touch with Genoa’s representative and we’ll see how that goes. I’ve been in contact with Norwich and Steven’s agent. They need to sort out their own situation before we can do anything so, again, it’s case of let's wait and see.'

Brighton & Hove Albion and Fulham and Middlesbrough are thought to be lining up a move for Murphy. I had heard Palace were also interested. a value of the same as his brother is mentioned.

What do you guys think if 12 million came in would you be happy to see him go?

I am not sure about Murphys total commitment to the cause , and it’s the same with Olivera . They can both go for me as long as the price is right for NC

Will not be sad about losing second Murphy.
Maybe he would like sitting on a bench and can get advice from his brother on what it feels like week after week.

Jordan Jones has been linked a few times. Is it just an old rumour doing the rounds. Seem to be interested in wingers.

Murphy to sign for Cardiff??? that is a bit out of the blue if true! 8 figure fee has been agreed and he was in Cardiff yesterday to agree on terms.

Murphy to Cardiff indeed, for £10m+

https://norwich.vitalfootball.co.uk/norwich-winger-on-verge-of-big-money-move-to-cardiff-city/

Makes the Jordan Jones rumour seem relevant now. With £20m deficit compared to last season, we were always going to need to sell an Oliveira, a Klose or a Murphy. Not unexpected. Sad to see a lad who has come through the academy go though. Regardless of how Cardiff do next season, this move will make Josh for life. Can’t begrudge him that, I suppose...