STOP PRESS - Raheem Sterling eats breakfast | Page 3 | Vital Football

STOP PRESS - Raheem Sterling eats breakfast

The good thing is that the tattoo is on his calf (calve?) so as long as he plays with his socks pulled up we can be spared the sight of it. Good job he's not Neville Southall...

Something screwy with the timeline here. Clearly Sterling was correctly admonsihed for his delayed arrival at St George’s Park......but supposedly he called Southgate Tuesday evening from Miami and yet the report of him ‘sporting his new gun tattoo at England’s training camp’ was published inth S*n on Tuesday morning :unsure:

Time traveller?

I am slightly surprised he would have a rifle tattooed on his leg - in remeberance of his father? As Bill Hicks used to say 'if Christ ever returns the last thing he is going to want to see is cross'.

Can see Sterling maybe wanting to give the PL a break if it keeps on.

That is indeed an interesting read - I only hope that he is correct and that we have turned a corner in respect of both coverage of Sterling and the attitude of the media in general.

I doubt that we have seen the last of it to be honest - the compelling commercial benefits for certain papers will continue to drive their agenda. Whether sufficient people will refrain from being sucked in by the clickbait or change their habit and stop buying the actual rags themselves remains to be seen. But it has been nice to witness their outrage at the public telling them they are f**king out of order.

Nobody who has met him has anything bad to say about the lad. The only ones who have a go at him are either knuckle-draggers or else morally bankrupt lowlifes who are making money out of it.

Nobody who has met him has anything bad to say about the lad. The only ones who have a go at him are either knuckle-draggers or else morally bankrupt lowlifes who are making money out of it.

:thumbup:.......these two communities overlap in the editorial department of the S*n

If Sterling can have a decent tournament, maybe even be top scorer (and hopefully not miss too many chances) then he should have a quiet pre season. Fingers x'd.

I can never find the words to describe my utter contempt for the total pile of garbage & waste of skin that is Piers Morgan :censor: