STOP PRESS - Raheem Sterling eats breakfast | Vital Football

STOP PRESS - Raheem Sterling eats breakfast

Skoorb

Alert Team
The scum in the media plumbed fresh depths earlier this week when they reported that - drum roll - the City player actually ........ate breakfast despite not winning the PFA Young Player ofthe Year.

FFS. I would say you couldn’t make it up.......but clearly some moron at the Fail clearly has.

Strangely there were no similar reports regarding the breakfast habits of any of the other ‘failures’ such as media darling Harry Kane.

The Daily Fail scraped the barrell as it invented a non-story of utterly ridiculous proportions. WTF? Perhaps they are simply warming up to scapegoat Sterling should England crash and burn at the World Cup this summer. Either way they have shown themselves to be the absolute arse end of journalism. Once again.

This 90 minutes article quite rightly takes this shameful practice to task. Well done.

https://www.90min.com/posts/6041248...s-england-star-is-slated-for-eating-breakfast

On the basis that, these days, I couldn’t give a **** about England, iI would be delighted if young Raz decided to give England duty a swerve.

They have never relented in their hate campaign. They just went dormant. Closet LFC supporters or media types pandering to their readership’s detestable base instincts to demonise the lad and set him up as a scapegoat for England’s (inevitable) failure in Russia.

Their breathtaking hypocrisy is laid bare in the article.

The sun shines out of Harry Kane’s arse it seems but Raheem Sterlingis to be pilloried for simply existing :mad: Racist?

Kane did get in the news a bit re his shoulder goal and swearing on his daughters life.
Piece of dog turd that he is.

Did Raheem actually deserve any of this stuff that I don’t know about because of it not being reported down here?
Seems incredibly malicious. Shocking really.

Did Raheem actually deserve any of this stuff that I don’t know about because of it not being reported down here?
Seems incredibly malicious. Shocking really.

Of course he did, Ozi - he asked for a transfer away from Liverpool! How much more culpable and deserving of retribution and disparagement could he possibly be?

I think the S*n (and Piers Morgan) have gone a bit too far this time, and it's backfired somewhat. A lot of condemnation of their witch-hunt, even in the MSM.

I awoke to listen as Radio 5Live took up the cudgel hammering the story......only to find that within 30 minutes they were reading out several messages telling them to wind their necks in, stop persecuting the lad and leave him alone.

No hint at all of the reds or rags in the BBC r5L editorial team wanting to join the with hunt. FFS.

At no time, not once, did they report the tattoo had been on his ankle for 8 months.

I may find his choice questionable but he is a 23 year old adult with a drawing on his leg. He has not actually killed anyone. The point made about the gunners etc is well made.

:censor: :arrghh:

The S*n is doubling down again this morning (taking a line out of the Donald Trump playbook) and has used the father of Damilola Taylor to try and breathe life into their wildly discredited stance. As usual, once backed into a corner all they’re interested in is the maintenance of the controversy to drive sales and clicks. If they were genuinely interested in the issue of street violence they have had plenty of opportunities to use their platform to support change. I have no idea how those who ‘work’ at this rag can do so with any conscience