🚺 Spurs Women | Page 141 | Vital Football

🚺 Spurs Women

excellent plans and design (the women will love it and should attract better players hopefully) but my fear is the goody goody doo-gooders will delay all this and probably get their way in the end thru the weakness of the court system in these matters. I bet those that held up Heathrow plans are just sitting in the wings in their camper vans and caravans waiting to be called to move in and climb into the trees. I hope I am wrong - it also did not show the legend to the numbers on the map.
In a democracy, that can always happen, but this is all within the council's remit - so my bet is that these plans will be passed. The council desperately need unused public land like this to be put into use to create an income and the plans as far as I can see will immeasurably improve a miserable looking patch of over grown scrubland - I get that locals like it as they can walk their dogs there, but it needs to be much more than that.

In a democracy, that can always happen, but this is all within the council's remit - so my bet is that these plans will be passed. The council desperately need unused public land like this to be put into use to create an income and the plans as far as I can see will immeasurably improve a miserable looking patch of over grown scrubland - I get that locals like it as they can walk their dogs there, but it needs to be much more than that.
Fingers crossed ... would be amazing ... and then try find a stadium just off the M25 North to rebuild into their own (like City have done) that is easier to get to and have better parking and transport options for the whole catchment area and not just North East residents who either come to us or Wet Spam - I assume no one from the scum would change clubs even if we get better

- there is only so many people intrerested in the women's game at the mo and many only come out when success is at the pinnacle of chance and why we have sold all the small ticket allocation for the final in 3 days - we will only know when the day comes as to how many empty seats will be on show or not which means they were bought for profiteering and touting rather than actual fans who were stopped from getting the number they required esp those on day 1 and 2.

Last edited:
So the run in is upon us as of tomm

Spurs v Brighton WIN ... 3 points
Everton v Spurs DRAW ... 1 point
Spurs v Chelsea LOSS
Spurs v West Ham WIN ... 3 points ....... total 32 points ... 6th
Even if we win against Everton it will not be enough to get 5th unless we WIN again against Chelsea to get a possible 37 pts as we will need 37 points to get a pipped 4th based on my predictions below - I just cannot see this happening sorry not with the fringe players we have no matter how much RV bigs them up - they simply aint good enough.

If we do get 32pts then we match 21/22 season in pts but not in position which was 5th.... at least it kills off the memory of last season's disaster.

Leicester v Man U WIN ... 3 points
Pool v Man U Draw ... 1 point
Man U v Chelsea LOSS ........ total 36 points ... 4th becos better +GD

Villa v West Ham WIN ... 3 points
Brighton v Villa WIN ... 3 points
Villa v City LOSS ........ total 26 points ... 7th

Pool v Chelsea LOSS
Pool v Man U Draw ... 1 point
Leicester v Pool WIN ... 3 points ..... total 36 points ... 5th due +GD