Southampton get together 19th April | Page 5 | Vital Football

Southampton get together 19th April

If you're off to the caravan Dennis, maybe we could have a meetup of our own? I'll race you up Snowdon!

Up to date list;

Fear
Barney
Grizzley
Skeggy
Fatloser + 1
Randy.Stand
Meyouldy
Davem
Gazgecko
Murph

Made it a sticky at top of site mate. Nearer the time we can release and hopefully make proper plans.

Wish I'd known this was Easter weekend, we could have done a different game and probably got more of us there!

yeah I didn't expect easter to be so late!

Now that we have a few names on the list I think we should keep it as it is and then next season arrange a game well in advance where theres no bank holidays. Then hopefully we can have a bit of a bigger meet up :) :35:

as it stands....

Fear
Barney
Grizzley
Skeggy
Fatloser + 1
Randy.Stand
Meyouldy
Davem
Gazgecko
Murph

Looks like skeggy won't be able to get down. Whole idea for me was to meet and do a game with him. Not up for drinking sessions at moment and with so few able to do it, personally think it is better to hold off until when we can get a good group like last time.

Will leave you guys to decide, obv you can all still do Addie's or whatever and meet.

whoever is still coming though, I will be at the game so if you're still coming then just PM me your number if you fancy a pot :35:

For a proper meet up, especially if I try to arrange holte access etc.

Just wish we'd realised it was Easter... Oh and that villa were this crap!!! Lol

Yep I was hoping this would happen, no need to cancel my hotel either as I wont be subjected to Fears moaning or Skeggy's advances

think a few people are still meeting up mate... just not in the holte hotel....

I know for certain that fat loser, don, davem and clive are going....