Southampton get together 19th April | Page 3 | Vital Football

Southampton get together 19th April

Due to my parental reponsibilities I've been picking and choosing my matches this season (letting my nephew have my ticket most weeks).

With this being the penultimate game of the season, I wont be there as I'd rather be at the final game.

Have fun without me though. I'll hopefully see the usual suspects (Mutters, meyouldy, Nimmo, Coeur and anyone else of course) at the St paddies day thing, but will start a thread nearer the time.

Was looking forward to having a beer with James, he is the only real funny bloke on here, the rest well i can imagine loads of caviar and champers popped but very little else tbh

Plus still can't find a translator :21:

By the way, my appearance hinges on whether i'm rostered to be working that weekend. I know that puts a dent in everyones plans because obviously it can't go ahead without me, but just putting you in the loop.

Hope you can make it randy dude, can't you pull a sickie ;)

I just said to the mrs howmany poor buggers am thinking ''if that clive is going i will give it a miss''lol i do act saft on here a lot if im honest hehe, in all seriousness would be great to see the faces (or maybe not in the case of some ;) hope everybody has a good en!

The people that have said they are going then drop your name on the list .... Davem cough cough. :35:

ClivetheVillan - 6/1/2014 16:44

Oops forgot Barney is a good laff the rest oh deary me.

No champagne for me mate.... Carling will do. You going to make an appearance ? :7: :8:

If i stick in my job on ASU at City then i definitely won't be at work. If i move into the Community by that time then you work one weekend in 4. If i was at work, i'd try and meet you after, i'd finish about 4/4:30pm so i'd just miss the game which isn't a bad thing!!

No problems Simon. If you're working in the community and down to work that Saturday just tell your boss you're outreaching and bringing care in the community to us lot.

SKEGGY - 6/1/2014 17:30

No problems Simon. If you're working in the community and down to work that Saturday just tell your boss you're outreaching and bringing care in the community to us lot.

:1:

Mainly for myself

Fear
Barney
Grizzley
Skeggy
Fatloser + 1 (Ladies allowed?)
Randy.Stand
Meyouldy
Davem

Me & Green Tea are taking you all to the gay quarter after the villa meet up. Perfect way to continue the night. ;)

I'm a bit worried now. All those homosexual gays will be rampant when they see us lot and won't be able to control themselves. After all they're so promiscuous.

Barney2004 - 6/1/2014 17:25

ClivetheVillan - 6/1/2014 16:44

Oops forgot Barney is a good laff the rest oh deary me.

No champagne for me mate.... Carling will do. You going to make an appearance ? :7: :8:

Can i come dressed as Keith

:108: :112: