Southampton get together 19th April | Page 4 | Vital Football

Southampton get together 19th April

Prodigy - 6/1/2014 19:12

Barney2004 - 6/1/2014 17:25

ClivetheVillan - 6/1/2014 16:44

Oops forgot Barney is a good laff the rest oh deary me.

No champagne for me mate.... Carling will do. You going to make an appearance ? :7: :8:

Can i come dressed as Keith

:108: :112:
Will you be bringing Orville to complete the look?

Does being Easter weekend make this difficult for anyone, especially those travelling a distance like Skeggy?

As not too late, obviously, to focus on a different date.

Makes no odds to me, as long as you don't all want me to buy you eggs, you have no chance of that! :17:

NI - hopefully next season we could arange some more. Maybe 1 every other month or so :35:

you dont live too far from me... do you go to the games by train?

Usually drive if not having a beer mate. Go along with my brother (he lives in town) so share a taxi from oh velvet if drinking. You?

just get a train straight to the villa from kings norton mate. I used to go drinking on matchdays all the time and roll in early hours... but now i just go, watch the game and get home as quick as i can lol.

updated list:

Fear
Barney
Grizzley
Skeggy
Fatloser + 1 (Ladies allowed?)
Randy.Stand
Meyouldy
Davem

Fear
Barney
Grizzley
Skeggy
Randy.Stand
Meyouldy
Davem
Gazgecko

Will there be a funfair?

Fear
Barney
Grizzley
Skeggy
Randy.Stand
Meyouldy
Davem
Gazgecko

Also, this is my Birthday. PL, I would like a win please. But if you're feeling generous and want to start the gift-buying early, go for an experienced, creative MF. And spare me the 'young and hungry' crap, this isn't a prison drama...
Thanks

Where'd my post go. I'm sure I posted. Someone's stopping me from attending?

I'm in. :10:

Fear
Barney
Grizzley
Skeggy
Randy.Stand
Meyouldy
Davem
Gazgecko
Murph

SKEGGY - 23/1/2014 20:04

We getting this on still?
I can't say I'm a definite yet still waiting for some news from you know who mate but if it's positive news then I will be there.

I will meet up for a beer, so do you go for a curry or something and then a pub or pub then curry house?

ClivetheVillan - 23/1/2014 20:42

I will meet up for a beer, so do you go for a curry or something and then a pub or pub then curry house?
JF is putting a big spread on then taking us all down Broad Street :35:

gator - 23/1/2014 20:45

ClivetheVillan - 23/1/2014 20:42

JF is putting a big spread on then taking us all down Broad Street :35:

Broard street WOW :4: be great for us to hit broard street ain't been down there since i used to go into Sunday Essential and rave away to trance and dance music off my tits, been about 10 years now be nice to have a drink down there some decent bars and clubs,

As long as they sell beer where we end up i will be happy :8: :7: