Southampton get together 19th April | Page 6 | Vital Football

Southampton get together 19th April

Events organiser? My back foot!!! Barney is a waste of space, I too was assured that Skeggy would be there and have booked Hotel accomodation for myself and the good lady. I have bigged this event up to her and she is expecting a mob of happy Villians!!!! Barney and Skeggy, hang your head in shame. The others, Lets get this on, Ratman and Deano get your names on the list now that Barney isn't going, I know it is all that was stopping you!

Fear
Grizzley
Skeggy
Fatloser + 1 (Ladies allowed?)
Randy.Stand
Meyouldy +3 2 being female.
Davem
Gazgecko
Murph

DeanoVilla - 20/2/2014 11:47

I just came in to say I'd be up for it, and saw it's now been cancelled.

Piss up and brewery come to mind.

That's a great idea Deano. Why don't we organise a piss up in a brewery instead?

Fear
Grizzley
Skeggy
Randy.Stand
Davem
Gazgecko
Murph
Ratman + 1

Grizzley
Skeggy
Randy.Stand
Davem
Gazgecko
Murph
Ratman + 1

ha, you still have your razor sharp wit meyouldy!

To be fair, there wasn't exactly a flood of anyone replying, some can't make it because it is Easter weekend, Skeggy has very good reasons and my main reason for saying yes was to spend the match with the skegmeister.

I've accepted a corporate invite now with my oldest mate and another mate. Can't cancel that, too expensive.

it was cancelled as there wasn't enough people going... but by looking at the list theres quite a few now.

Don when you called me , skeggy was still going....

I was going to go away on this weekend, but on the basis of this being cancelled I thought fuck it and booked to go to Snowdon, as I was going to do before the 'meet up'

updated list

Grizzley
Fatloser + 1
Randy.Stand
Davem
Gazgecko
Murph
Ratman + 1

Your Boring me Barney, get off our thread!!!!!

Well done Ratters, Lisa will be pleased :-)

Addies for 12:30 then is it?