soldier beheaded in london | Page 9 | Vital Football

soldier beheaded in london

BLACKBOB - 22/5/2013 23:49

Caramel_bolloxs - 22/5/2013 23:37

BLACKBOB - 22/5/2013 23:27

Caramel_bolloxs - 22/5/2013 23:16

Has anyone seen the video of the black guy standing there and talking to someone recording him 'explaining' what he had done ? Feck me...I'd run a mile...not stand there and record the ****.

because your a coward,i would have drawn my knife and sliced his larynx as he spoke.
then i'd have gouged his eyes out of the sockets.
feckin run a mile? you and your likes are what is wrong with this country at present.

Quite the big man, eh? Sorry, but I'm not going to try and stop a man with a machete who's just carved a pool lads head off.

because you are a coward! you have no spunk unless on a keyboard typing Muslim love stuff.
give ya head a shake and understand a lot of us despise religion in any form.

I could say the same thing about you and sheep. Lol.

"And whoever does not believe in Allah and His Apostle, then surely We have prepared burning fire
for the unbelievers." (Sura 48, verse 13).

Is this wrong as well CB?

Platinii - 22/5/2013 23:51

BLACKBOB - 22/5/2013 23:41

Platinii - 22/5/2013 23:35

Has anyone seen the video of the black guy standing there and talking to someone recording him 'explaining' what he had done ? Feck me...I'd run a mile...not stand there and record the ****.

because your a coward,i would have drawn my knife and sliced his larynx as he spoke.
feckin run a mile? you and your likes are what is wrong with this country at present.

Bob, you need to up your meds. These clearly aren't working.

so someone that posts his thoughts that dont agree with yours need's to up his meds?
feck me you are are a doctor and a half lol :59:

Chill Bob. Not all of us are trained SAS ninja assassins tooled up to the max.

I don't think I'd be up to dealing with someone in that situation, though I guess I could throw my nectar card at his neck like a Triad star.

must be from different planets then,if i had that fecker on his blind side he'd have 3cm of 440 stainless hanging out of his juglar.
not a hard bloke,but not scared either.

Having said that, those are figures supplied from a Muslim perspective, which just pips the Christian population, as they say this stands at 1.99 billion..

how the feck do spunk bubbles get away with that and wander around a park asking for their photos to be taking?
only in London eh?

Caramel_bolloxs - 22/5/2013 23:55

BLACKBOB - 22/5/2013 23:49

Caramel_bolloxs - 22/5/2013 23:37

Quite the big man, eh? Sorry, but I'm not going to try and stop a man with a machete who's just carved a pool lads head off.

because you are a coward! you have no spunk unless on a keyboard typing Muslim love stuff.
give ya head a shake and understand a lot of us despise religion in any form.

I could say the same thing about you and sheep. Lol.

feckin hell just stopped laughing at that one :54:

Religion - no matter which it is, is actually DESIGNED to fuck with people's heads. To control them.

I suppose we shouldn't be surprised when things like this happen. But we are (to a degree).

These days, I think most educated (properly educated and not radicalised) people can see through what its (historic) use was - to control people to build armies and extend the power of a King etc, by the use of overpowering force.

To me, its now a long dead concept - to me - their is no God, not in the form that religions purport it to be anyway. An omnipotnent entity that is actually a person.

To those of us who d o not subscribe to an outdated concept, the whole thing is pathetic, and horrific.

But also worrying, ni the fact that as a Brit, these people are trying to enforce their will on 'my land' - see this as merely meaning where all my countless generations have been born, though anothe rpart of me says we belong to the Earth, not the other way around. And its the horror and forceful nature of it all that I cannot (and will not) accept.

RIP soldier, and I wish his family peace.

Religion is horse-shit - all of it.

there is a video going around facebook at the moment, a young British girl returns to Luton where she was born and worked, to see what is happening to her town - to see if its true.

Cant find the video on youtube to post here, but its called 'What has the world come to' and is on 'Fucked up and amazing videos'.

If you think Muslims aren't intent on world-domination and fuck all those that don't believe in Islam and Islamic law - watch this, I think it may well change your opinion.

Truly. I think it will make you think again at what is happening.

Maybe someone can post it here?

Kim Jong Un - 23/5/2013 00:54

Religion - no matter which it is, is actually DESIGNED to fuck with people's heads. To control them.

I suppose we shouldn't be surprised when things like this happen. But we are (to a degree).

These days, I think most educated (properly educated and not radicalised) people can see through what its (historic) use was - to control people to build armies and extend the power of a King etc, by the use of overpowering force.

To me, its now a long dead concept - to me - their is no God, not in the form that religions purport it to be anyway. An omnipotnent entity that is actually a person.

To those of us who d o not subscribe to an outdated concept, the whole thing is pathetic, and horrific.

But also worrying, ni the fact that as a Brit, these people are trying to enforce their will on 'my land' - see this as merely meaning where all my countless generations have been born, though anothe rpart of me says we belong to the Earth, not the other way around. And its the horror and forceful nature of it all that I cannot (and will not) accept.

RIP soldier, and I wish his family peace.

Religion is horse-shit - all of it.

That's simply not true. It's the people in positions of power within religion, and the move away from each religion's roots to serve these purposes that is the problem.

If I wrote a set of balanced beliefs, which were seen to be a healthy thing as to how they influenced and affected people's lives, but over time people used this as a tool to exercise control over others, does this mean that the origins of my writings were wrong or evil?

No, it doesn't.

People have ruined religion, and turned it into something light years away from it's original purpose, with twisted logic and self promoting interpretations.

I think religion is too big to simply sweep under the carpet and call it a pile of horse shit. To do that has the air of King Canute about it. No doubt it has been perverted by some to suit their ends down the ages. But it's been around for a very long time, in many forms, quite independently of each other. Man is the problem, not religion.

I disagree with 'people have ruined religion', mainly on the grounds that religion was invented BY people to control other people. No other purpose other than that. It's 'roots' were only ever for controlling purposes; not to be 'good' to people (of your own kind, of course, and those who agree with you), as you suppose.

Still, I'm happy to agree to disagree, as at least your argument as it is, is reasoned and based on your genuine opinion.

Interesting views on religion.

My own view is that one of the inherent traits of mankind is to question. Religion was a way of explaining what could not ordinarily be explained.

There is a fantastic book and TV shows called Tribe, Bruce Parry living with remote communities. In it we can see the evolution of those explanations in different ways, whether it be a god, spirits, ancestors or whatever.

Common religions form societies which in turn fuel mankind's desire to acquire, believe that they (or their religions) are right and expand what they believe to be good. That acquisition can be through anything from banana leaves to land, money, power or whatever. Different societies use the banner of religion to justify acquisition.

In further evolved societies, science replaces religion. the unexplained starts to be explained.

Improved communication and trade have led to more mobile populations, more opportunities for more "advanced" or wealthier societies to exploit and for those who feel exploited to react.

The differences between Christianity and Islam have been apparent for centuries. The two had an unhealthy chase for Jerusalem during the crusades but the cultures clashed from the time that Rome adopted Christianity and spread its frontiers into arab areas.

I often wonder during the Troubles in Northern Ireland, how many catholic and protestant activists actually went to church.

On a different note, the blackbirds and wood pigeons that have nested in a tree in my back garden seem to co-exist quite happily. Nobody seems to have told them this is someone else's tree or land.

Rexn - 23/5/2013 11:08

Interesting views on religion.

My own view is that one of the inherent traits of mankind is to question. Religion was a way of explaining what could not ordinarily be explained.

There is a fantastic book and TV shows called Tribe, Bruce Parry living with remote communities. In it we can see the evolution of those explanations in different ways, whether it be a god, spirits, ancestors or whatever.

Common religions form societies which in turn fuel mankind's desire to acquire, believe that they (or their religions) are right and expand what they believe to be good. That acquisition can be through anything from banana leaves to land, money, power or whatever. Different societies use the banner of religion to justify acquisition.

In further evolved societies, science replaces religion. the unexplained starts to be explained.

Improved communication and trade have led to more mobile populations, more opportunities for more "advanced" or wealthier societies to exploit and for those who feel exploited to react.

The differences between Christianity and Islam have been apparent for centuries. The two had an unhealthy chase for Jerusalem during the crusades but the cultures clashed from the time that Rome adopted Christianity and spread its frontiers into arab areas.

I often wonder during the Troubles in Northern Ireland, how many catholic and protestant activists actually went to church.

On a different note, the blackbirds and wood pigeons that have nested in a tree in my back garden seem to co-exist quite happily. Nobody seems to have told them this is someone else's tree or land.

Going off the activists I knew and later heard about. I'd estimate that there weren't many.

Great post that, Rexn.

Sort of goes hand in hand with my belief that the people belong to the land, not the land belongs to the people, overall; But as it stands, when one entity feels land is 'theirs', then the other simply must take a similar stance, or, get trodden into the ground - which is what is happening in the UK right now.

We open the doors for others to co-exist, as per your bird moment; but as soon as one tries to overthrow/dominate the other, problems arise.

Wish I could find on YouTube that clip I mentioned, it shows it very graphically.

Out of all Bob's corkers on this thread the one he thinks the Brits won the war was the funniest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KtJKNgO_ys

this is the video , Brave lass ! but how these fuckers can walk through our streets shouting police burn in hell ? try doing it in their countries