soldier beheaded in london | Page 10 | Vital Football

soldier beheaded in london

Enoch Powell was right all them years ago and the majority of the country was behind him.Would of made a great prime minister.

im not a rasict but ive never felt so angry that a british soldier cant walk around his own country without the fear of being killed , Fucking unreal, The EDL are looking good at the moment

Just had a text off a pal , saying someone has put a pigs head in the garden of the mosque on Heaton Road and painted the door with pig blood ! that will go down well

SB, I agree about the soldier can't walk around his own country without fear of getting killed - aside from the 2 pieces of vermin that did this, I don't think I could have stood around and let it happen, like so many seem to have done. The only people with any bravery in this would appear to be some women. That is a shocking indictment of Britain's men, whose first instinct seemed to have been to get their mobile phones out and film it. Shame on them for not getting stuck in. We know ***** like these 2 extremists exist, what I also find disgusting is that people do nothing to stop it.

As for the EDL, yes, they were very brave last night - waving flags outside a pub and tying up the police hours after the event. Where were they when this soldier needed "defending" by them? Still, I gues they will find some old brown granny to hurl abuse at somewhere down the line. So much for the British man eh?

the thing is, if you had attacked the attackers and killed them, you would also find yourself up for murder, too.
This happened out of the blue, so bystanders cannot be blamed for not wading in - probably didnt understand what was going on until much after the event.

As far as 'wading in' is concerned, even the rozzers who shot the attackers have to follow what are termed 'rules of engagement'; meaning as they didnt witness the event themselves personally, it means they would not have been allowed to open fire.

If the attackers had surrendered, they would simply have been arrested for their crime.

The only reason the rozzers could shoot the *****, was they were attacking them - this permits firearms to be used.

By the way, the rozzers on discharging their weapons, will be subject to immediate arrest, themselves, until they can prove they were following rules of engagement fully. How bizarre is that?

I know there are rules of enganement Kim, but whenever I have seen things go on that don't feel right, I have got involved in the past. It is what I believe you should do if you want a decent society.

I once saw a lad charge out of a shop with his hands full of loot running towards me, someone shouted "stop, thief" so I put him on the ground, head first. The shop guy chasing him's first reaction was "what did you do that for?". "To stop him" I replied. Hopefully, the lad would learn that if he tried stuff like that, he is liable to get hurt in the future. I'll repeat, if we have a society which allows people like these 2 extremists to carry out what they did and wander around our streets for 20 minutes with impunity, there is something badly wrong with society.

Can't argue with that, Taff.

Fact also is, even trained soldiers, if unarmed, faced with multiple armed lunatics, you would have to think twice.

I can't blame people for not acting, in this case anyway. Shock, unarmed, out-numbered. Very tough decision for an individual to make.

This Goverment seem piss poor at defending its people ! (its all about the cost ) fuck me took 20 mins for an armed unit to arrive ,

? got to be honest if id just watched some twat cut someones heed off then come at me with a cleaver !! you would not see me for dust , The woman who walked up to the guy was a very brave person and it was a bit ironic the it was a WPC who blew his nuts off !! as they hate woman so much

SB, I don't blame the police, it's probably a consequence of legal procedures - I thik we will be hearing a lot more about the law in the coming weeks.

Kim, I agree, if you had a moment to think about it, you probably would not get involved. I think it is an instinctive thing. Whenever I have got involved in stuff, it is only afterwards when I have thought about the risks, not before. Call it lack of training if you wish.

It took the armed police ten minutes to arrive, not twenty as has been reported in error.

The regular cops were on the scene inside three minutes and stood off the attackers until the armed response unit arrived.

Pretty sure I'd have done noting too when faced with the sight of two crazed looking fuckers with knives, guns, and machetes.

Makes me laugh all these people coming out now saying do something and close the borders and people on Facebook joining EDL. It's too late, too far gone and there is too many hate filled extremists over here that unfortunately yesterday won't be the last of it. Civil war awaits

Reading yours, Taff, reminds me of one that I was involved in that makes me smile. I heard the "stop thief" call and when I looked round a bloke was running off. I chased, did the old rugby tackle and dragged him back to the shop.

I hadn't thought about it but it turned out he was part of a gang, felt my hair being pulled and when bent forward saw a flurry of boots in my face. Ended up losing a tooth. They were well gone by the time I got up but I was able to give the police a good description of their footwear.

The funny thing about it was that he had dipped a lady's bag. Instead of getting her purse, the gang escaped with a manicure set.

You see, you lacked training too Rex, but i got lucky I suppose! You remind me of a story my brother tells of a copper mate of his who apprehended 2 fellas breaking into a car late one night back home. He got turned over good and proper and the next day the local constabulary got an apology from the SAS HQ up at Hereford - the 2 fellas were said to be "on manoeuvres" in the vicinity at the time and they had reason to believe someone might have got hurt.

To be fair, it was a learning opportunity. The other times I have got involved I have delayed and got a better fix on the situation. Not sure what I would do if there were guns involved though.

1st rule of training, is 'if you see a casualty and want to assist/help, then be sure you don't become a casualty yourself'.

In practice, this means don't get involved UNLESS it is unavoidable that you do; or, you are 100% sure of winning.

In short, it means its better to just have the one death, than you doubling the score.

Sad though that is, it is the harsh reality of it.

Only ever time I've seen a bag-snatch, I was sat at the table next to the woman who had it snatched at an outside table in a restaurant. I managed to grab it when he tried to run off, for which he just let go on realising he wouldnt get away otherwise. In France I think it was.

mountie - 22/5/2013 23:31

Plats...I did not mention colour, they could be the colours of a bag of jelly babies for all I care, its the religion thing that is upsetting.

You can't use terms like 'jelly babies' on a public forum you racist pig :17:

Officemonkey - 22/5/2013 19:00

ManxMag - 22/5/2013 18:58

You cannot condemn a whole religion / race because of the actions of a c

Problem is, 'they' seem to be allowed to do exactly that and then whine on when people get their backs up.

.. fook me but I actually agree with OM..

.. I don't recall any Christians, Seeks, Hindus, Jews, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses or even fuckking Satanists trying to behead people in the street..

Just watched the interview with the family and it was heartbreaking. What a waste of a life. They should give those two muslims to the lads in the barracks at Woolwich.

.. I don't recall any Christians, Seeks, Hindus, Jews, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses or even fuckking Satanists trying to behead people in the street..

As I said in an earlier post, none of these religions have been involved in over 12,000 terror attacks since 2011