soldier beheaded in london | Vital Football

soldier beheaded in london

Doesn't mention whether they're muslim or not but it sounds like they're yet another couple of ***** who like to talk as if they're in NDubs.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/two-shot-after-man-hacked-to-death-in-london-street.1369236874

Hope some of the lads go out to Anglesey road in woolwich tonight and get a little bit of vengeance

bad shit this and only gunna get worse.
arm yaself chaps tis the only way against the current under current of scum,and i'm talking white home grown scum also.
UK legal lock knife with premium grade steel will set the cowards running once you show you can use it.

Reminds me of the cowardice stance taken against NAZI Germany by Chamberlin back in 1939.
A more Churchillian approach is desperately needed against these feckers, and the sooner the better.

shouting allahu akbar and brazingly trying to justify butchering an unarmed man with cleavers and knives, yes very brave you fucking third world national scum, its time to take our country back and if you pc lot think this is racist you can suck my balls this is supposed to be a free country where the govt are supposed to protect us, if they cant the streets will run red with blood in the not too distant future.

peace loving muslims?

my fucking christian arse are they, we`ll wait and see if these fuckers are condemned by the `peace loving islam following fuckers.

yes CB will distance himself from this but behind close doors i bet him and his mates are all high fiving it and shouting to the sky.