soldier beheaded in london | Page 11 | Vital Football

soldier beheaded in london

i find that very hard to believe mountie, and throughout history religion has been a shield for cowards to hide behind including the two main one over here.

I found it hard to believe also corner but take a look around at this link with the full lists

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

I can name, without delving too deep, a half dozen conflicts or terrorist attacks that have been motivated by religions other than Islam.

Look at the conflict in Sri Lanka for one thing. Also the fighting in DRC. Without going any further than those we can easily see that Islam does not hold the monopoly on terrorism. This is before you begin to count the conflicts in Iraq, Afghanistan etc.

It's a complex issue, EDL, BNP, and all the other crackpot groups will not begin to solve it.

HAD A BRIEF LOOK MOUNTIE AND (oops cap lock) admit i didn't check the site out but it looked at bit one sided. I'm just sceptical reading from a site that's sole intention is to write things against a religion. I too can think of stories in the past two years that could easily be contributed to another religion. If of course its true then i'm still not sure how it gets others off the hook who have hid behind other religions to commit murder.

No OL, EDL AND BNP will never solve it, but it needs someone in government to have the balls and stand up against it.
We all, including the government, knock these two groups because they are easy targets, we need someone to admit we have a problem in this country, and this lily livered government (who seem scared to even utter the word muslim) is not going to do it.

Aye thought of that myself corner, and I suppose you would have to scour other religions as OL mentions, to get the true balance.
Scary though all the same.

It makes you wonder who wants to catalogue Muslim acts of aggression.

On the flip side of the coin, I can understand Islamic fundamentalists cataloguing some of the vile acts of American aggression in Muslim countries (thanks Bob for some of the links to Liveleak).

On a different note, about other religions earlier on, who says that Jehovah's witnesses are not equally violent? The ones we have in North Yorkshire are known as the Ninjahovah's witnesses.

OldLeazes - 24/5/2013 21:36

I can name, without delving too deep, a half dozen conflicts or terrorist attacks that have been motivated by religions other than Islam.

Look at the conflict in Sri Lanka for one thing. Also the fighting in DRC. Without going any further than those we can easily see that Islam does not hold the monopoly on terrorism. This is before you begin to count the conflicts in Iraq, Afghanistan etc.

It's a complex issue, EDL, BNP, and all the other crackpot groups will not begin to solve it.

.. and attempted decapitations on a London Street.. fuck off.. do a fucking head count..

[.. I don't recall any Christians, Seeks, Hindus, Jews, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses or even fuckking Satanists trying to behead people in the street..[/QUOTE]

andyj1973 - 24/5/2013 23:34

OldLeazes - 24/5/2013 21:36

.. and attempted decapitations on a London Street.. fuck off.. do a fucking head count..
i'm not sure that "head count" is the most appropriate choice of phrase under the circumstances.