So, who wants lockdown easing then? | Page 15 | Vital Football

So, who wants lockdown easing then?

I didn't think so personally and no one is making a coherant case otherwise - so i think you and Hampton both deserve an apology for false accusations put on you.

Nothing worse than being accused of something you didn't do.
Ironic that it was you who Was one of them that accused me of racism a few months back then isn’t it.

Anyway, it’s done. PM me if you want to discuss it more.

Ironic that it was you who Was one of them that accused me of racism a few months back then isn’t it.

Anyway, it’s done. PM me if you want to discuss it more.

I categorically have never accused you or anyone else of racism - this is another blatent false acusation. Let alone a couple of month ago as i don't think i have even been been involved in a conversation with you in over a year. As i have avoided engaging with you as i know what you are like after the last conversation in which you were the one insinuating racism towards Brexit voters.

Even Moonay who is totally against Brexit said you were talking utter nonsense, go and have a check: post #788 in this thread: https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/brexit-and-all-that-shite.89982/page-40

I am not PMing you to discuss false accusations - you owe MiW and Hindley a public appology. Your tactics of disengenously crying racist, sexist, homophobe to try and discredit people who you disagree with are transparent and shameful.

So Kdz even if you weren’t one that called me racist, apologies if so.

The same point still stands. One rule for one another for me.

I apologised if any offence was caused because some felt they were offended. I didn’t mean it and my words were taken out of context. EXACTLY THE SAME AS WHAT HAPPENED HERE.

Your inability to see this is transparent and shameful.

I apologised if any offence was caused because some felt they were offended. I didn’t mean it and my words were taken out of context. EXACTLY THE SAME AS WHAT HAPPENED HERE.

Tell me to keep my nose out if you want RichyM but in your previous post you DID say that KDZ had accused u of racism in a previous post ( the spade a spade post for clarification) - yet now u are saying it might not have been & offer an apology. No apology to KDZ would have been needed had you checked your facts before posting the accusation - it really doesn't look good & weakens any argument you feel you may have. Your apology to KDZ is then tempered at the end with a huge insult which in turn demeans said apology.
Bit like a person who keeps chucking out insults to people then apologising if the people complain, or like 'the boy who cried wolf'.....

It's not one rule for one and one rule for another - it's the same rules for everyone - calling each other names and being rude to each other is not plesant but false accusations are not permissable retaliations. If it was the other way round and MiW or Hampton retaliated to something you said by accusing you unfairly of being racist, sexist, homobobic, etc then i'd say the same. If they had said something homophobic i'd tell them it's not on and tell them to appologise.

Tell me to keep my nose out if you want RichyM but in your previous post you DID say that KDZ had accused u of racism in a previous post ( the spade a spade post for clarification) - yet now u are saying it might not have been & offer an apology. No apology to KDZ would have been needed had you checked your facts before posting the accusation - it really doesn't look good & weakens any argument you feel you may have. Your apology to KDZ is then tempered at the end with a huge insult which in turn demeans said apology.
Bit like a person who keeps chucking out insults to people then apologising if the people complain, or like 'the boy who cried wolf'.....
I genuinely thought Kdz had piled in back then. So Apologies to you Kdz.

My other part was the fact that this has happened to me but the other way around. I'm not crying wolf. I misunderstood the context with which MiW wrote the other day. I pm'd to apologise. They didn't really accept the apology.

My other part was the fact that this has happened to me but the other way around. I'm not crying wolf. I misunderstood the context with which MiW wrote the other day. I pm'd to apologise. They didn't really accept the apology.

Fair enough u may not be 'crying wolf' but u certainly do yourself no favours when u accuse MiW n Hampton then apologise, call out KDZ then apologise again but not just an apology but one with a sting in the tail after said apology.....can u maybe see why the apologises aren't accepted.
Don't get me wrong RichyM, we've all said things in the heat of the argument, got things out of context, carried it on to far n apologised but u seem to have gone from one apology, to the next then the next....just maybe chill a bit or poss think a bit longer before pressing the 'big blue Post reply' button... ..

Richy, you really do need to get a grip of yourself. Accusing people of homophobia and racism when no such comments have been made is really not on and libellous if you do it on certain platforms. I suggest you learn from this before you accuse others outside of this forum and potentially land yourself in legal trouble.

You also seem to be mistaken - whilst you pm’d me it wasn’t to apologise at all, so I can hardly accept something that didn’t happen. If you are apologising now then of course I accept it - and whilst I don’t want to speak for kdz or Hampton I suggest this whole unsavoury business is put to bed and we move on.

Richy, you really do need to get a grip of yourself. Accusing people of homophobia and racism when no such comments have been made is really not on and libellous if you do it on certain platforms. I suggest you learn from this before you accuse others outside of this forum and potentially land yourself in legal trouble.

You also seem to be mistaken - whilst you pm’d me it wasn’t to apologise at all, so I can hardly accept something that didn’t happen. If you are apologising now then of course I accept it - and whilst I don’t want to speak for kdz or Hampton I suggest this whole unsavoury business is put to bed and we move on.

Richy has apologised to me and i accept it. He says he appologised to you in DM, you don't feel he did - so if his appology is genuine it shouldn't be an issue saying it here in the thread to remove any confusion and then we can draw a line under it all.

Richy has apologised to me and i accept it. He says he appologised to you in DM, you don't feel he did - so if his appology is genuine it shouldn't be an issue saying it here in the thread to remove any confusion and then we can draw a line under it all.

There’s no ambiguity, he categorically didn’t, so I’m perplexed why he’d suggest otherwise. However he has now, or at least I think he has so I accept it - but regardless whether he has or hasn’t it’s best as you say to draw a line under the matter.

Wasn’t sure whether to put this in another thread but, how are you all keeping yourselves occupied during lockdown?

Personally, I’ve tried to get into a routine of getting up and then doing some workouts, reading, then doing a bit of uni work and going for a walk or playing football in the garden. I’ve also channeled my inner geekiness by doing a bit of creative writing as well, which I find quite cathartic tbf 😂. Obviously apps like zoom and discord/houseparty help in terms of staying in contact with friends.

How have you all been passing the time?

Last edited:
Wasn’t sure whether to put this in another thread but, how are you all keeping yourselves occupied during lockdown?

Personally, I’ve tried to get into a routine of getting up and then doing some workouts, reading, then doing a bit of uni work and going for a walk or playing football in the garden. I’ve also channeled my inner geekiness by doing a bit of creative writing as well, which I find quite cathartic tbf 😂. Obviously apps like zoom and discord/houseparty help in terms of staying in contact with friends.

How have you all been passing the time?
Mainly on here "debating" and disagreeing with Moonay mate 😉🤣