So What Bones Have You Broken?! | Page 4 | Vital Football

So What Bones Have You Broken?!

Yes when my brother was diagnosed with cancer they invited us to the Chelsea game. The General rang my brother to have a chat and wish him well too.

I once, by accident, kicked a rock on a beach and ripped off my big toe nail.

I was only trying to go and get my paddington bear tshirt back.

I had to have a tetanus shot so got bought a womble for being a brave boy!!

I broke my nose once, walked onto a head-butt walking home very late one night, best pair of black eyes I've ever seen, just as they'd cleared up I went into hospital to have it reset and got two more panda eyes, felt a right twat walking around in sunglasses in February!

ClivetheVillan - 28/8/2013 23:23

SKEGGY - 28/8/2013 23:22

Ankle, Fibula and Tibula left leg. Several ribs, my right hand and my left hand. Dislocated my left ankle and left shoulder

Are you the terminator or jackie chan by the way :17: Blimey i bet you get some aches and pains of them dude over time.

Sorry mate only just seen this. Bloody right I get aches and pains Clive.

The Fear - 4/9/2013 14:22

I once, by accident, kicked a rock on a beach and ripped off my big toe nail.

I was only trying to go and get my paddington bear tshirt back.

I had to have a tetanus shot so got bought a womble for being a brave boy!!

Yeah the summer of 2011 was a bugger for you mate

I have lost my my proud 100% record of having never broken a bone in my life and then break my pinky, what a rubbish bone to break lol.

I'm 52 years old and have never broken any bones.

Broken hearts? Oh, many many times!

The Fear - 28/8/2013 09:56

So come on then, what bones have you broken?

I split a knuckle being a bit naughty .... karma!

All my ribs, in several places (some removed, broken and put back in place) several times. Metal bar and clips held them up for a while.

So I probably win just on how many ribs there are.

:14:

Oh and my nose. Not sure it was broken, just a bit chipped I think. Again, my bad! :12: :16:

Just days after I signed up to run Vital Chelsea, I took a tumble down the stairs and managed to break my leg, dislocate my ankle, break my ankle and snap a few tendons, foot was facing the wrong way when I looked :-) One plate, thirteen screws and seventeen staples later I was fixed up in a plaster cast for three months before then having to learn to walk again. Everything apart from the staples and the cast still remains in place!

Barney2004 - 16/1/2014 13:27

thefacehead - 28/8/2013 09:57

None, never, not one single little tiny bone or fracture :5: :5: :5:

lol

It was written without the knowledge of future reference, probably the post I regret writing the most in my life ever lol.

Lost count! Numerous jaws, numerous noses (not a bone) numerous ribs, a few orbitals, a few arms, numerous fingers, a couple of clavicles, many metatarsals, but on me personally, I have just broken a few fingers, knuckles and the big toe knuckle (ouch!) : )

Juan Mourep - 16/1/2014 17:37

Lost count! Numerous jaws, numerous noses (not a bone) numerous ribs, a few orbitals, a few arms, numerous fingers, a couple of clavicles, many metatarsals, but on me personally, I have just broken a few fingers, knuckles and the big toe knuckle (ouch!) : )

What are you? A Thai boxer or something?

Two Metatarsals last night!!!! Now in a cast up to my Knee and unable to drive for 6 weeks. What a pain in the backside. All I did was step off a Kerb a little awkwardly.