So What Bones Have You Broken?! | Page 3 | Vital Football

So What Bones Have You Broken?!

Oh yes forgot. Full size darning needle stuck inside my left leg, part of left ear cut off but re attached.
"War wound" which is actually where I had what I can only describe as an apple corer used to remove a cancerous growth on my shoulder, the after math of which looks not unlike a bullet wound.

Ankle, Fibula and Tibula left leg. Several ribs, my right hand and my left hand. Dislocated my left ankle and left shoulder

SKEGGY - 28/8/2013 23:22

Ankle, Fibula and Tibula left leg. Several ribs, my right hand and my left hand. Dislocated my left ankle and left shoulder

Are you the terminator or jackie chan by the way :17: Blimey i bet you get some aches and pains of them dude over time.

I had my right ankle broken and reset and a piece of bone removed under operation.

I knew/know a bloke who broke his penis. Lets say his ex-wife enjoyed it rough

Both ankles, both shins, left kneecap, right elbow, most knuckles, couple of ribs, nose, arse. And my pride on every single occasion...

Good god Griz and Trek amazing things you both explained ffs im never feeling sorry for myself again after reading these posts on here, totally amazed at the stuff some of you have been through and Griz's sister glad you all came through them

James lol im here reading some posts on severe bad things happaning to folk and i come across 'Didn't Deano break his cock'' and i nearly had a proper asthma attack man LOL this will take me sometime to recover from reading that i will be still chuckling about this when it pops into my head one day in an inappropriate time i can guarentee you this LOL

Little toe and my back - L2. Back was worse (would you believe it?) - especially as I was in a wheelchair for the pitch invasion against Blackburn after the league cup semi final. It did give me an opportunity to shout at David Dunn "oi you fat prick, even I'm quicker down the wing than you!" however.

McGrath4Pope - 30/8/2013 00:17

Little toe and my back - L2. Back was worse (would you believe it?) - especially as I was in a wheelchair for the pitch invasion against Blackburn after the league cup semi final. It did give me an opportunity to shout at David Dunn "oi you fat prick, even I'm quicker down the wing than you!" however.

:1: :19: You are a tough Villan dude turning up to the Villa with a broken back :30: we got some proper amazing fans indeed these examples say it all top stuff dude amazing :94:

I went to Villa Leeds 2 days after my first nose rebuild, I got some very odd looks!

I forgot. I also broke 4 ribs.

ClivetheVillan - 30/8/2013 00:23

McGrath4Pope - 30/8/2013 00:17

:1: :19: You are a tough Villan dude turning up to the Villa with a broken back :30: we got some proper amazing fans indeed these examples say it all top stuff dude amazing :94:

Cheers Clive, thank goodness I'm not the type of person who lets kind words go to my head but really, I'm no hero, not really - I mean, was it a heroic example of support? I suppose so. Would it be fair to suggest that my being there inspired the players to win the game? Possibly, but I hope you all don't start treating me differently because, no matter what you all believe, I'm really no better a fan than the rest of you. I certainly don't want you all to hold a whip-round in order to (deservedly) award my bravery and thank me for showing you all the way.

Please people, I just want a normal life! :70:

Have I ever mentioned I went to see villa play a few days before my life saving brain op against doctors orders?

:91:

The Fear - 1/9/2013 11:48

Have I ever mentioned I went to see villa play a few days before my life saving brain op against doctors orders?

:91:

And broke a bone.....

I know why you went and I would have done exactly the same.

six or seven years ago, I fell down four steps on my staircase and broke my ankle as well as the tibula and tore several tendons, foot was facing the wrong way, almost surreal once the adrenalin kicked in and the pain subsided. Thirteen screws and two plates later, I'm almost bionic! Although seeing my medical notes some months after the operation and seeing the word AMPUTATION? as a header made me gulp. Whilst laid up I was on the FANS FORUM at Chelsea and when I told them about my status and being unable to navigate steps, I was allowed to park in the players car park (courtesy of the wife driving) and allowed to watch the game from he players lounge, no steps whatsoever to get to, a marvellous experience, he game that is not the accident!

Would you believe I have never broken a single bone!! As you may know I have had many many many other injuries but never a broken bone!

Lol, good news ratman.

Yes, some clubs are very kind merlin. I got a lot of help during my last flair up. I'd not told anyone, it isn't my nature, but rev Pete took it into his own hands.

They help a fair few who have serious problems.

Nice to hear Chelsea are the same.