So What Bones Have You Broken?! | Page 2 | Vital Football

So What Bones Have You Broken?!

The Fear - 28/8/2013 12:40

sirdennis - 28/8/2013 12:20

My appendix scar is 5.75 inches :90:

I keep being told size isn't everything! :5:

5.75 inches imo is about 10 inches i keep telling the mrs good deckin job she is thick as me at maths :14:

Pride of Lions - 28/8/2013 10:38

Luckily, I'm the same as thefacehead........ so far and thankfully.

Well same goes for you too then, as Fear said to Face stop touching the wood first thing of a morning ffs man leave it alone will ya :17:

Nose x 3
Ankle x 2

All through playing football.

with the first ankle break the whole lot went, it was freddie bouma esque, with my foot literally hanging off, all the surrounding muscle ripped, and the achilles.

Nose, ankle and hairline fractures in thumb and little toe.

Dislocated shoulder if that counts and now Iv a ruptured ACL which is worse than breaking a bone...

TBH only broke my right ankle, still can't work out how it happand, i was walking on the gutter and stepped down from a really low curb but somehow my foot turned on its side and i heard an almighty crack and pain but the gutter was so low must have misjudged it,

My right hip came of socket when i was four and was hospitalised for a year and a half with weights on my leg and weelchair bound, luckily there was a new method just come over from the states and i was the second person in the uk to have this method done using weights and special drugs etc, i remember missing my mommy and daddy and the kids pinching my sweets and toys opposite my bed on the ward cos i couldn't reach them as my leg was attached to the weights ;( LOL

James06 - 28/8/2013 13:57

Nose x 3
Ankle x 2

All through playing football.

with the first ankle break the whole lot went, it was freddie bouma esque, with my foot literally hanging off, all the surrounding muscle ripped, and the achilles.

OUCH :10: That Freddy injury haunted my mrs for ages still does when we saw it happan, my stomach turned a little when reading this, and i felt sorry for myself with a little break bloody hell bet that was bad,

The toughest person I know: my big sis.
Cracked spine, fractures in C4 and lower disc including trapped nerve and bone fragments. Agonising pain. Had a serious of deep lumber puncture injections (deep muscle and bone) without anaesthetic because she needed to be alert for when the kids got home from school. She does this every six months.