So, whadda we gonna moan abart? | Page 184 | Vital Football

So, whadda we gonna moan abart?

I wonder which is true.

- that Johnson did know about Rashford's campaign before today, and just, as usual, lied.

or

- Johnson really didn't know about Rashford's campaign until today, which shows an appalling support process around him for not advising him of it.

Anyone care to offer a view?

I see Nandy is now demanding giant murals which are a century old, some depicting battles from the 5th century, are now removed from Whitehall. I think it’s called art destruction. Another virtue signalling, bandwagon jumping disgrace.

Sadly because of covid 19, the country is on the verge of a depression with thousands expected to loose their jobs and Lisa Nandy is only bothered about is a few paintings in a Whitehall building.
Funny how despite been our mp for nine years, this is the first time she has mentioned this.

I don’t. Give a toss if he did or didn’t. He as helped now. More than likely more interested in the medical brake through today.

You can't honestly believe that MiW. It's embarrassing. Johnson had his ministers defending the decision even this morning. I wouldn't mind if this was the only example, but it isn't. It's an utterly pathetic way to govern ...... and you know it.

It says even less for the PM ................... I wonder what Hancock thinks, given he was so vocal about footballers at the start of this shambolic handling of the virus.

I do believe that. Clearly your idea of politics is to reach a decision and stick by it no matter what. A good leader is constantly re-evaluating and if he isn’t afraid of changing a decision then it shows his strength of character, despite knowing his opponents will jump all over it. Sadly the opposition are so piss weak and ineffective it took a bloody footballer to make an effective argument. The even sadder thing is they were trying to claim credit and as has been pointed out, it’s akin to John Terry donning his full kit in Munich.

Sadly because of covid 19, the country is on the verge of a depression with thousands expected to loose their jobs and Lisa Nandy is only bothered about is a few paintings in a Whitehall building.
Funny how despite been our mp for nine years, this is the first time she has mentioned this.

Indeed, priorities. Despite a pandemic the left seem more intent on generating a culture war. I see the racist left wing attacks on Mirza have started already. Disgraceful.

I do believe that. Clearly your idea of politics is to reach a decision and stick by it no matter what. A good leader is constantly re-evaluating and if he isn’t afraid of changing a decision then it shows his strength of character, despite knowing his opponents will jump all over it. Sadly the opposition are so piss weak and ineffective it took a bloody footballer to make an effective argument. The even sadder thing is they were trying to claim credit and as has been pointed out, it’s akin to John Terry donning his full kit in Munich.
Hahahahahahaha ............. school return, school meals, charges on foreign NHS workers, border controls ....... my idea of politics is to make a decent, considered decision in the first place, not to try and wing things. This lot make May's government look statesmanlike.

Strength of character my arse.

Well done on seeing the John Terry picture, now that you're back on twitter. ;). I thought it was funny too.

Have you read her stuff? If only she had an open mind.

Edit ...... Quite an amazing journey she's been on !
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munira_Mirza

I have. Given her history I’m surprised she’s not best mates with Milne. However she is a successful, working class northern woman of Pakistani origin. She isn’t afraid to speak her mind and outline the evidence even it it ruffles feathers. She will enter politically sensitive areas and that is the lefts worst nightmare. These left wing ideologues don’t like people who won’t succumb to their preconceptions and it’s why the racist attacks have already started. They bemoan about bame people not being afforded positions of influence, yet the treatment of her, Patel and others when they have it is pretty disgusting.

I thought you said you'd gone back on twitter. No matter.

Any road ....about Johnson's comment re Rashford's campaign.... lie or shit support network?

I did Sunday, I told you I saw the stuff about Phillips. It was a brief foray, just the same nasty left wing bullying and hysteria.

Given what he’s been on with in the last few days it probably hasn’t featured high on his radar. Anyway any truth in the rumour Rooney is standing in for Starmer at pmq’s tomorrow.

I think the attacks are due to her strongly professed views on the subject ..........which in normal circumstances, would preclude her from heading up such an enquiry.

Why the hell Johnson doesn't just implement Lammy's report is beyond me. It's already got x-party approval.

I did Sunday, I told you I saw the stuff about Phillips. It was a brief foray, just the same nasty left wing bullying and hysteria.

I was puzzled by your response saying "I’m not" .

You must look at some weird stuff. I see none of that.

Given what he’s been on with in the last few days it probably hasn’t featured high on his radar. Anyway any truth in the rumour Rooney is standing in for Starmer at pmq’s tomorrow.

Looking forward to the question ............... "why did you change your mind? .......again!"

I wouldn't be surprised to see a Brexit question in there too. Might be one about Ms Mirza too.

I think the attacks are due to her strongly professed views on the subject ..........which in normal circumstances, would preclude her from heading up such an enquiry.

Why the hell Johnson doesn't just implement Lammy's report is beyond me. It's already got x-party approval.

Strong views, though not necessarily wrong. She has spoken out on the politics of grievance which inhibits meaningful policy change on issues of race and ethnicity. I heard her called today a ‘racial gatekeeper’ and a ‘brown executioner’ by two relatively prominent figures of a bame background. Especially the second one, how on earth is that considered acceptable language?

As for Lammys report, I’ll be honest and say I don’t know the full contents or why it’s not been implemented if it had cross party support. Speculating perhaps recent events have changed things and I think his was only concerned with the criminal justice system so this should be more all encompassing,

I was puzzled by your response saying "I’m not" .

You must look at some weird stuff. I see none of that.

Looking forward to the question ............... "why did you change your mind? .......again!"

I wouldn't be surprised to see a Brexit question in there too. Might be one about Ms Mirza too.

The stuff that always trends is generally as I said the left getting hysterical about summat. I even got fed up of Kendrick spouting and re tweeting the same propaganda.

Not sure he’ll mention why he changed his mind - it’s an open goal for a cutting response. There will be one on the difd news I’m sure. That he won’t be re-evaluating.

Strong views, though not necessarily wrong. She has spoken out on the politics of grievance which inhibits meaningful policy change on issues of race and ethnicity. I heard her called today a ‘racial gatekeeper’ and a ‘brown executioner’ by two relatively prominent figures of a bame background. Especially the second one, how on earth is that considered acceptable language?,

I acknowledge they're not necessarily "wrong", but the fact that she holds such clear, strong views, yet has been appointed to head a commission to assess if a situation exists where the opposite of those views prevail, seems more than a little inappropriate.

Not sure who you're referring to, but regardless, I wouldn't wish to make a call of what's racist language, and what's merely a comment on race, her views, and her new position.

As for Lammys report, I’ll be honest and say I don’t know the full contents or why it’s not been implemented if it had cross party support. Speculating perhaps recent events have changed things and I think his was only concerned with the criminal justice system so this should be more all encompassing,

So why not implement his findings covering this particular scope, and limit the outlook of any new investigation. It's just a game of prevarication.