So, whadda we gonna moan abart? | Page 186 | Vital Football

So, whadda we gonna moan abart?

Given the Government's own report, he asked the PM what was going to be done about it. In return, the PM lied. .........and blustered of course.

How the hell can it be political point scoring for the LoTO to ask the PM (at PMQs) about what he intends to do about the results of his own government's report?

Your defence of Johnson is frankly pathetic, desperate, blinkered and ultimately, not good for the country.

Tone, delivery, body language. Yet the hypocrisy was plain to see that despite bringing it up he wouldn’t commit to offering support for opening schools thus exacerbating the problem.

Tone, delivery, body language. Yet the hypocrisy was plain to see that despite bringing it up he wouldn’t commit to offering support for opening schools thus exacerbating the problem.
:rofl:
First Hancock, now you having a problem with "tone" !

Also, .......genuine question ........ how can you possibly score points with "body language"? What did Starmer do? Strike a pose? Vogue?

Yet again, its PMQs ...................... unfortunately, it's rarely PM Answers.

:rofl:
First Hancock, now you having a problem with "tone" !

Also, .......genuine question ........ how can you possibly score points with "body language"? What did Starmer do? Strike a pose? Vogue?

Yet again, its PMQs ...................... unfortunately, it's rarely PM Answers.

Yet he afforded him an opportunity to nail his colours to mast to help address an issue he was complaining about. And 3 times he couldn’t. I guess he needs to check with his union masters. Embarrassing.

Yet he afforded him an opportunity to nail his colours to mast to help address an issue he was complaining about. And 3 times he couldn’t. I guess he needs to check with his union masters. Embarrassing.

No. The PM is there to lead. The LoTO is there to hold him to account.

If you're suggesting that Starmer should make a decision of that magnitude without full access to all the information, scientific advice, from a position where his decision would be irrelevant anyway, then you're as naive as Johnson is an arse.

Now ............. body language point scoring ........ how does that go again? You're as bad as your pin-up boy at responding to direct question!
;)

Just spilt my brew and pissed myself.

Oh dear. Oliver Dowden enthusing about the return of Premier League action. :rofl:

He then pleaded for folk not to go to the grounds, saying (and I more or less quote) "deliver home advantage by staying at home".

In amongst an awful lot of competition, that must be up there for the most inane comment ever at this Covid podium.

No. The PM is there to lead. The LoTO is there to hold him to account.

If you're suggesting that Starmer should make a decision of that magnitude without full access to all the information, scientific advice, from a position where his decision would be irrelevant anyway, then you're as naive as Johnson is an arse.

Now ............. body language point scoring ........ how does that go again? You're as bad as your pin-up boy at responding to direct question!
;)

Well the other week he said he was there to offer support. Now you claim he’s just there to
hold them to account. You may want a word with him. Given the unions claiming victory in keeping schools shut he should be using his influence to get them open. Sadly too busy point scoring with his condescending tone, his sly grin, his barrister like pose.

Oh and now I see you having a pop at the culture secretary.

I was talking in terms of PMQs MiW. It's a very specific part of the government's agenda, yet the PM seems adamant to change the format.

Years ago, as kids, we used to play statues. Maybe that's a way of point scoring with body language. ................. you could score an arm and a leg.

As for the Culture Sec ........ it was just his attempt to show how much of a "man of the people" he was ....... getting some cans in, ready for the "big match."

Bollocks.

Any road, he's an MP ......fair game for a pop ......... not a poster/protester/person with an alternative view.

I was talking in terms of PMQs MiW. It's a very specific part of the government's agenda, yet the PM seems adamant to change the format.

Years ago, as kids, we used to play statues. Maybe that's a way of point scoring with body language. ................. you could score an arm and a leg.

As for the Culture Sec ........ it was just his attempt to show how much of a "man of the people" he was ....... getting some cans in, ready for the "big match."

Bollocks.

Any road, he's an MP ......fair game for a pop ......... not a poster/protester/person with an alternative view.

So now you’re stipulating only MP’s are fair game, not the people who have an alternate view to your own. Interesting.

It depends what we're talking about. Though I laughed at Dowden's faux enthusiasm, ............ I doubt he's been to a game in his life........... I wasn't insulting to him. Calling his comment inane was quite accurate I think.

https://www.oliverdowden.com/about-oliver

So earlier today you were trying to justify the police kneeling in front of protestors to show empathy, now you’re pissing yourself at comments made by someone trying to show empathy with football fans. Make your bloody mind up.

So earlier today you were trying to justify the police kneeling in front of protestors to show empathy, now you’re pissing yourself at comments made by someone trying to show empathy with football fans. Make your bloody mind up.
Stop trying so hard. Really.

Who was it that wanted an explanation for "false equivalence"? ........................ well here it is.

Yet I’m not trying at all, your hypocrisy is there for us all to see.

If that's your interpretation of hypocritical, then you're definitely not as intelligent as I gave you credit for.

"To keep the home advantage, support from home"!!! How can you not take the piss out of that?!

Oh, and back to point scoring, I see Oliver had a sneaky bash at bagging a pat on the back from Boris with his reference to SKS in his response re schools returning .........That'll earn him a promotion no doubt.

If that's your interpretation of hypocritical, then you're definitely not as intelligent as I gave you credit for.

"To keep the home advantage, support from home"!!! How can you not take the piss out of that?!

Oh, and back to point scoring, I see Oliver had a sneaky bash at bagging a pat on the back from Boris with his reference to SKS in his response re schools returning .........That'll earn him a promotion no doubt.

Of course it’s hypocritical. Try to engage with protesters that’s fine. Try to engage with football fans, that wrong. 😂😂😂

Of course it’s hypocritical. Try to engage with protesters that’s fine. Try to engage with football fans, that wrong. 😂😂😂

If you think that's "engagement", then I'm gobsmacked.

In fact, if any of the police "engaged" with the BLM protesters as insincerely, then Id change my mind, and agree with Hampton. They shouldn't bother................... and neither should Dowden.

You're talking yourself into making points that make you look silly. Stop it.

If you think that's "engagement", then I'm gobsmacked.

In fact, if any of the police "engaged" with the BLM protesters as insincerely, then Id change my mind, and agree with Hampton. They shouldn't bother................... and neither should Dowden.

You're talking yourself into making points that make you look silly. Stop it.

Unfortunately you’ve already achieved that. Engage with protesters, that’s fine. Engage with football supporters, that’s wrong. Hypocrisy.

Get ready to download the Test, Trace and Test App.
In the winter...

of discontent.
Still we will have the shock and awe, Brexit advertising campaign to distract us before then.
More wasted spending by this corrupt government, Richard Desmond anyone?