So, whadda we gonna moan abart? | Page 164 | Vital Football

So, whadda we gonna moan abart?

In other news the hypocrisy just keeps stacking up.

We have Rosie Duffield who was in distress last week about a government advisor safeguarding his child that she forgot to mention her own lockdown indiscretions to get a little bit from her married lover.

Then we have the revelations that the retired teacher and labour supporter who was so aghast at DC actions that he rang the Police, being busted for embarking on over a 500 mile round trip to collect his adult daughter a month or so ago. Seriously you couldn’t make this shit up.

Then we have that other tool, who duped that formidable investigation duo the guardian and mirror, admitting he never saw DC return to Durham and had instead manipulated strava data to support his lies. All for a laugh of course. I expect him to prosecuted for wasting police time, if not attempting to pervert the course of justice. As I said last week, perhaps folk could have awaited evidence to see the bigger picture before rushing to conclusions.
Also the bloke who reported Boris's aid (forgotten his name allready) made a trip from Barnard Castle to Berkshire to pick his daughter up and the other geyser who reported the aforementioned PMs aid for a second trip made it all up.
The press wouldn't have been fueling anti Tory or anti Brexit hatred by any chance would they?

The government have been stupid. To say at he start of the weekend that we would ease after the weekend is beyond belief. They had no need to say that.

Moreso, the five points for moving to the next phase haven't been satisfied ........ unless viewed from a particular angle ! The most startling one is allowing "shielded" people to leave their homes, when that's part of phase 1 !

As for your other points .....
- at least Duffield had a little integrity and has resigned
- the teacher travelled for childcare purposes,... under special circumstances. :rolleyes:
- making summat up....he's a nob. Agreed.

(Jeff, I think your points are the second and third above).

Interesting to see the stuff coming out about the property to which Cummings travelled to in Durham. Not sure what's been confirmed yet, but it seems likely that he's the (part) owner of the property .....making it a second home. Semantics maybe, but worthy of note. Further issues about lack of planning permission and non-payment of council tax are still being investigated. It'd be ironic if this were to cause his downfall, when if he'd simply come clean up front, it might have all blown away by now.

The government have been stupid. To say at he start of the weekend that we would ease after the weekend is beyond belief. They had no need to say that.

Moreso, the five points for moving to the next phase haven't been satisfied ........ unless viewed from a particular angle ! The most startling one is allowing "shielded" people to leave their homes, when that's part of phase 1 !

As for your other points .....
- at least Duffield had a little integrity and has resigned
- the teacher travelled for childcare purposes,... under special circumstances. :rolleyes:
- making summat up....he's a nob. Agreed.

(Jeff, I think your points are the second and third above).

Interesting to see the stuff coming out about the property to which Cummings travelled to in Durham. Not sure what's been confirmed yet, but it seems likely that he's the (part) owner of the property .....making it a second home. Semantics maybe, but worthy of note. Further issues about lack of planning permission and non-payment of council tax are still being investigated. It'd be ironic if this were to cause his downfall, when if he'd simply come clean up front, it might have all blown away by now.

I think last time you complained it was announced on a Sunday, not the Thursday 💁‍♂️

Duffield has only resigned from the front bench. She wanted DC gone completely. She should fall on her sword and go completely if she really had any morals given her indignation last week.

As for this Lees character, a bigger hypocrite you are unlikely to find and as I said the other bloke needs prosecuting. It goes back to the point I made last week and indeed just on another thread - folk should calm themselves, gather evidence and facts to establish the bigger picture before jumping to conclusions.

Last time, they announced in advance they were going to tell us in a few days time, leading to an anticipated easing.
This time, they've told us the detail ........ but then, that it would only apply in the future, leading to another anticipated easing.
Why not tell people on the day. They could have prepared all the businesses last week etc, but left the notification about social distancing, group meetings, travel etc all in place until tomorrow.

I wonder why they didn't?

Duffield ......I see your point but at least she's done something. ........some folk have still to even utter as much as an ounce of regret.

Lees ...... I have to laugh ........ my comment was tongue in cheek, but in his terms, he did have exceptional circumstances demanding he look after his child.

The other bloke, I completely agree. Nob.

As for gathering evidence, as it turns out, everything (bar this made up extra day) alleged by the papers turned out to be bang on..........and it now appears Harries is in agreement with Van Tamm.

Anyway, we'll be locked down again in a few weeks. No way these numbers are going to stay down. Not with all these beach parties !

Last time, they announced in advance they were going to tell us in a few days time, leading to an anticipated easing.
This time, they've told us the detail ........ but then, that it would only apply in the future, leading to another anticipated easing.
Why not tell people on the day. They could have prepared all the businesses last week etc, but left the notification about social distancing, group meetings, travel etc all in place until tomorrow.

Duffield ......I see your point but at least she's done something. ........some folk have still to even utter as much as an ounce of regret.

Lees ...... I have to laugh ........ my comment was tongue in cheek, but in his terms, he did have exceptional circumstances demanding he look after his child.

As for gathering evidence, as it turns out, everything (bar this made up extra day) alleged by the papers turned out to be bang on..........and it now appears Harries is in agreement with Van Tamm.

Anyway, we'll be locked down again in a few weeks. No way these numbers are going to stay down. Not with all these beach parties !
Agree we will be locked down again, but the reason is not the beach parties but the 40k hypocrites crowded into trafalgar Square and marching through London chanting Black lives matter! Indeed they do but so do all the other lives these people have put at risk today!

Same with all them in London. Protesting
Protesting about the death of a US citizen
Something about a knee to the throat.
Seems to be slightly over the top, hence the protest
Maybe you missed the facts and misjudged the reason for the protest.
EDIT Sorry if I misjudged your reason for posting

Just having another look at the "5 stage plan". .......except it's not really 5 stages apparently.

We're supposedly moving from Stage 4 to Stage 3 (partial lifting) .................... yet shops re-opening is Phase 2 and sport re-starting is in Phase 1.

Also, Phase 1 was "only likely with vaccine".

WTF is actually going on?

Just having another look at the "5 stage plan". .......except it's not really 5 stages apparently.

We're supposedly moving from Stage 4 to Stage 3 (partial lifting) .................... yet shops re-opening is Phase 2 and sport re-starting is in Phase 1.

Also, Phase 1 was "only likely with vaccine".

WTF is actually going on?
What's going on is that we are at stage 4 (just) which is what the scientists are advising.
Unfortunately the govt and an increasing proportion of the population seem to believe we are at stage 2 - I really fear a se ond reckoning is coming swiftly 🙄

We won’t go over the Cummings stuff again, it’s been done to death.

Personally I think lockdown easement should have been incremental. Schools tomorrow, assess then consider the next steps. Sadly too many morons live in this country and can’t be trusted to behave responsibly so I think lockdown should have been in place a few more weeks yet so the daily rate of infection was much lower.

I agree on your last point. Social distancing has now gone out of the window. Look at the scenes from the London protest, undoubtedly there will be an increase in the R in the capital in the not too distant future. Even police chiefs now think there’s no need for neutral venues for Liverpool games as they think fans will behave responsibly. Aye right.

I am so glad that Corona 19 virus thing is over.
Wasn't it so inconvenient.
Back to normal life haha
4 hour queues to get into IKEA ffs, it was like that when it originally opened

Anybody like to suggest an inappropriate name for a black and white horse?
It's already been on here (in "A bit o' fun" .....and certainly isn't Barack !)........together with his utterly distasteful views on genetic superiority.

You couldn't make shit like that up.

It's already been on here (in "A bit o' fun" .....and certainly isn't Barack !)........together with his utterly distasteful views on genetic superiority.

You couldn't make shit like that up.
Soz, couldn't be bothered to back track /search.
It stands repeating though unlike Hon. Wakefield's views on genetics.
Like father like son in law.

Not really sure if you mean that "I" could make shit up, or "you" could, or "the generic you" could .......................... but it doesn't really matter.

There's no need to make it up when you have it in real life.

I mean you as in you...off the top of my head you have twice reported made up shit as fact, then backtracked. Once when you stated Raab had said Scotland was a part of England and when you claimed Boris had cheated on his wife when in fact they were separated.

So as in you I meant you.

I mean you as in you...off the top of my head you have twice reported made up shit as fact, then backtracked. Once when you stated Raab had said Scotland was a part of England and when you claimed Boris had cheated on his wife when in fact they were separated.

So as in you I meant you.

Surely hindley, you recognise the difference reporting made up shit, and making up the shit yourself.

It turned out that the tweet to which Blackford replied was indeed fake, but given Raab's previous comment on Dover, you can hardly blame Blackford for believing it.

As for Shagger Johnson, I think you're remembering things wrongly hindley. He may not have been married to her when BJ was playing pillow fighting, but there's no doubt about the cheating whilst still being married.......... 2nd paragraph:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rushed-engaged-girlfriend-Carrie-Symonds.html

:shrug: