So, whadda we gonna moan abart? | Page 161 | Vital Football

So, whadda we gonna moan abart?

We’ve seen some. We’ve a PM that won’t bow to ridiculous media pressure out of desperation from a group of bitter remoaners.
Yay, there we go. It's like having a stuck record (cue the "not very creative" response of "Well, you sound like a stuck record all of the time"). Sorry mate, but that was on a plate, and you're not having it.

We've a PM who is shitting himself that he might lose his Svengali. That's all.

Of course she hasn't ......... she was reminded of the guidelines. It was a powder puff apology from the BBC.

The only thing that's "ate me up" MiW was your unwillingness to admit what was patently clear ....... in fact, you're still not admitting it now.

The Durham Police would have taken action. Full stop.

Reprimanded. End of. Still collecting up those toys.

You’ve been whinging like a toddler for nigh on a week about this issue. He hasn’t resigned and he hasn’t been sacked. The campaign had failed, like most others associated with bitter remoaners. It’s eating you and the sad part is you can’t see it.

I see the point, I do, but as I argued with you the other night, Kinnock, Ali, Jenrick etc aren't "in charge". Also, with Kinnock, he was "delivering supplies" to his parents, who who both (because of their age) not allowed to go out to do their own shopping .......... Cummings had childcare issues, the Kinnocks had shopping issues. ;)

I still think it comes down to leadership ......... wouldn't it be lovely to see some.
:whist:
Would rather have a debate than an argument- always !:whist:

Yay, there we go. It's like having a stuck record (cue the "not very creative" response of "Well, you sound like a stuck record all of the time"). Sorry mate, but that was on a plate, and you're not having it.

We've a PM who is shitting himself that he might lose his Svengali. That's all.

We’ve a PM with balls that doesn’t kow tow to second rate journalists and bitter remoaners, despite the incessant pressure. It’s called leadership. Dry your eyes and accept the loss. You should be used to it by now.

I will consider the olive branch and the attempt to reverse the descent into trench warfare between on the one hand yourself and on the other hand pretty much everyone else a failure then ?
We all have our own "stubborn" points of view - myself included 😉 but on the whole I believe most on here are decent folk - would hate us to fall out properly 😥......!
Sorry mate, I certainly didn't mean to rejecting your olive branch ......... I must admit, I didn't fully see it as being offered though.

I think that (as I think Johnson has said) every incident needs to be taken on it's own merit.

Kinnock could go for me ....... I'm just pointing out the "exceptional circumstances", involving real vulnerable people.
;)

No falling out here. :cheers:

If we use your logic then Moonay..would it be the same for example if say Boris's child commits a crime, would his child get a bigger punishment than say Keir's child who has committed similar crime.....asking for a friend like??

No Jock.

Neither Boris's child nor Starmer's child are running the country. ........... unless of course, you've heard the rumours, and Cummings is actually the product of an early Johnson liaison?
:hmmm:

And as for Kinnock "delivering supplies" your having a laugh right ?
Sure Neil and Glenys have an Ocado account 😉

Sorry mate, I certainly didn't mean to rejecting your olive branch ......... I must admit, I didn't fully see it as being offered though.

I think that (as I think Johnson has said) every incident needs to be taken on it's own merit.

Kinnock could go for me ....... I'm just pointing out the "exceptional circumstances", involving real vulnerable people.
;)

No falling out here. :cheers:
The branch was genuine - in a (probably misguided) attempt to get all us lockdown addled tics men in a happier place 😉

As much as I detest cricket this DC saga on this post has made me think that Moonay is like the 'Tail Ender'...or even apparently known as 'Last man Jack'...batting everything & everyone away, nose to the grind stone and seeing nothing but the red cork coming towards him regardless of the 'sledging' from other posters....but joking aside let go of the bone ffs Mr Moonay....."howzattttt"

Me and a mate once batted the last twenty overs of a game (at Southport Trinity), 9 wickets down, to get a draw. I think we scored 3 runs in those 20 overs. Absolutely brilliant it was. Bat, pad and bollocks! The banter was top class. I've never been abused so much in such a short time in my life ........ even on here!

Had a pint with their lads afterwards ........... no ill feelings ........until we left obviously, when they probably called us not fit to burn. :LOL:

As much as I detest cricket this DC saga on this post has made me think that Moonay is like the 'Tail Ender'...or even apparently known as 'Last man Jack'...batting everything & everyone away, nose to the grind stone and seeing nothing but the red cork coming towards him regardless of the 'sledging' from other posters....but joking aside let go of the bone ffs Mr Moonay....."howzattttt"
Who'd have thought a Jock (no offence obvs) making a funny cricket crack ? LOL 👍🤣
MiW bowling as Merv Hughes
Moonay batting as Phil Tufnell
"I don't like cricket - I love it" 🤣🤣🤣

Reprimanded. End of. Still collecting up those toys.

You’ve been whinging like a toddler for nigh on a week about this issue. He hasn’t resigned and he hasn’t been sacked. The campaign had failed, like most others associated with bitter remoaners. It’s eating you and the sad part is you can’t see it.
And there we go again. :LOL: It's almost as if...as if....... you have an ....erm ...an agenda.

I've commented on the news of the day. You've got all uppety about it, making stuff up, interpreting things to suit your view ......I've no prob with that ...... I hope you haven't.

We’ve a PM with balls that doesn’t kow tow to second rate journalists and bitter remoaners, despite the incessant pressure. It’s called leadership. Dry your eyes and accept the loss. You should be used to it by now.

Hahaha ....... and you call me obsessed. I think that's 3 times tonight.

Johnson couldn't lead a conga.

Don't get too wound up .......you can sometimes come across a little nasty when you do, and I'm sure you're not.
:cheers:

And as for Kinnock "delivering supplies" your having a laugh right ?
Sure Neil and Glenys have an Ocado account 😉

They're IT illiterate. they had training form the team putting in Johnson's tracing App.
;)

???Can get an Avocado if you have Ocado?

And there we go again. :LOL: It's almost as if...as if....... you have an ....erm ...an agenda.

I've commented on the news of the day. You've got all uppety about it, making stuff up, interpreting things to suit your view ......I've no prob with that ...... I hope you haven't.

There’s commenting and there’s obsessing. You’re doing the latter. Can’t or won’t acknowledge facts, jumping to conclusions micro analysing an advisors every moment, comment and action. It’s not healthy, it really isn’t.

Hahaha ....... and you call me obsessed. I think that's 3 times tonight.

Johnson couldn't lead a conga.

Don't get too wound up .......you can sometimes come across a little nasty when you do, and I'm sure you're not.
:cheers:

You are obsessed. It’s a shame.

Who'd have thought a Jock (no offence obvs) making a funny cricket crack ? LOL 👍🤣
MiW bowling as Merv Hughes
Moonay batting as Phil Tufnell
"I don't like cricket - I love it" 🤣🤣🤣

Don't tell him he made a funny crack ....... he'll be living off that for years. ;)

Big Merv....... King of Sledgers ........ but met his match with Robin Smith. He'd been doing Smith all over, playing and missing...... he couldn't lay a bat on him. Eventually, Hughes walked down the track to tell Smith that he couldn't effing bat.
Next ball, Smith smacked it for 4, looked up to see Merv and shouts to him, "hey Merv, we're a good pair me and you ....... I can't effing bat, and you can't effing bowl".
:LOL:

Oh .....and my batting was a damn sight better than Tuffers!
;)

There’s commenting and there’s obsessing. You’re doing the latter. Can’t or won’t acknowledge facts, jumping to conclusions micro analysing an advisors every moment, comment and action. It’s not healthy, it really isn’t.

Seriously, other than the running home to a sick wife, who (apparently) didn't think she had Covid then, but did when Cummings returned home later that evening, what "fact" haven't I acknowledged. Happy to take 'em one by one.

Tell me a conclusion I jumped to ....... presumably like your "reprimand" and "bollocking"?

As for not being healthy ....... hey, I'm enjoying myself ........ you?

You are obsessed. It’s a shame.
You're getting repetitive. You kept saying I was obsessed. You then called me the same name 3 times. I suggested that it's you who is obsessed ....... so what do you do? ........ call me obsessed again.

I'm not. I'm quite a rounded person. I'm happy to concede when I'm wrong. (Cue, "well, you've had plenty of practise" comment :rolleyes:). You just switch the argument away from wherever you don't have a comeback.

I don't mind. It's s forum. (y)

Me and a mate once batted the last twenty overs of a game (at Southport Trinity), 9 wickets down, to get a draw. I think we scored 3 runs in those 20 overs. Absolutely brilliant it was. Bat, pad and bollocks! The banter was top class. I've never been abused so much in such a short time in my life ........ even on here!

Had a pint with their lads afterwards ........... no ill feelings ........until we left obviously, when they probably called us not fit to burn. :LOL:

What the feck does that even mean.... last twenty overs of a game, 9 wickets down , to get a draw. Scored 3 runs in those 20 overs..... does that mean you won the game, lost the game or even drew the game - I use the term game in it's loosest form cos it ain't really a game, it's more erm 'watching paint dry' than a game......😂😂😂
Obviously I get the 'having a pint with their lads' ....I mean you all have to discuss were the overs better than watching grass grow, were the wickets taken as much fun as making shapes out of clouds & were the runs more exciting than waiting to put a second coat of paint on the walls 😂😂🍻🍻