So Lincoln | Page 4 | Vital Football

So Lincoln

I’m no Corbyn fan either, but I do get a bit annoyed with this IRA sympathiser bullsh!t. corbyn was advocating talking to the IRA in an attempt to end the troubles, something that eventually Major and blair did and ended with the good friday agreement, but we don’t level it at them. The only way the middle east problems will end is through negociation too.

And the Tory govt of the 70s actually had the IRA leaders in Downing St for negotiations...

Thank god people from all sides DID see the need to talk and stop the dreadful violence.
There are now many many people alive in NI (and beyond) who would not be so without that talking.

From the posts on here, its a good guess we are old farts and set in our ways and see the World from a very jaundice perspective. I have two twenty something sons who had zero interest in politics, until Corbyn came along. I don't what it is but he has engaged the youth of this country. It is just part of the Worlds changing hands.

Fiona Bruce has freshioned it up a bit... bit like Wenger, Dimbleby stayed 2 or 3 years too long.

Fiona Bruce has freshioned it up a bit... bit like Wenger, Dimbleby stayed 2 or 3 years too long.

Fiona Bruce is just awful, another empty suit who has embraced the race to the bottom mouth-breathing parade of ignorance, unchallenged lies and prejudice that Question Time has become. You might as well stick Jeremy Kyle in the seat and be done with it.

It's becoming difficult to tell the difference between QT and this:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fiona Bruce is just awful, another empty suit who has embraced the race to the bottom mouth-breathing parade of ignorance, unchallenged lies and prejudice that Question Time has become. You might as well stick Jeremy Kyle in the seat and be done with it.

It's becoming difficult to tell the difference between QT and this:

Brilliant clip of Partridge btw !!

They DO actually need to have the Loonies on QT (official ones that is). As they point out themselves they have only one MP less than the Greens and the same number of MPs as UKIP who appear frequently.
Also the have the longest serving party leader currently...

My choice would be Lord Buckethead.

Okay, let's do this! In no particular order, apart from the first:

Debbie Googe of My Bloody Valentine
Alex Gehring of Ringo Deathstarr
Kim Gordon of Sonic Youth
Melissa auf der Maur of Smashing Pumpkins
Sarah Negahdari of Happy Hollows (sort of)

I liked the singer in Lush. Oh and Carol Decker back in the day, before her eyes disappeared into her face..

Thing is he was, is and always will be a ****. What interests me is why he’s being given such a platform across multiple news channels?

Same reason people like Grieve and Soubry get so much (more ) airtime. An attempt to present themselves as being balanced.