So Lincoln | Page 2 | Vital Football

So Lincoln

Question time is a wind up .Some one from the audience will inevitably comment that 'we should just get on and leave '.Probably followed up with 'we are British and the people of this great Nation have stood up to worst trials and tribulations we will get through anything' .It will receive an ovation . Single market ,custom union comments will spout forth with from the audience some of whom had no idea what they were when they voted but claim knowledge now . Back stop will get mentioned . How many considered that little problem prior to voting or even realised you cannot control your own borders if one of them is shared with the EU . Pathetic platitude riddled programme that solves nothing

Question time is a wind up .Some one from the audience will inevitably comment that 'we should just get on and leave '.Probably followed up with 'we are British and the people of this great Nation have stood up to worst trials and tribulations we will get through anything' .It will receive an ovation . Single market ,custom union comments will spout forth with from the audience some of whom had no idea what they were when they voted but claim knowledge now . Back stop will get mentioned . How many considered that little problem prior to voting or even realised you cannot control your own borders if one of them is shared with the EU . Pathetic platitude riddled programme that solves nothing

Well said that man.

Don’t hold back Oldguard! ? i have a friend who was once a ministers advisor in the Aussie parliament, she has lived in various countries including the USA, France, Germany and obviously here too. She praises the BBC and Question time for it’s balance and impartiality compared with other so called Public Broadcasters of other nations around the globe, including her own.

People may have opinions on the BBC and it’s impartial or not, but hearing from somebody with knowledge and experience praise it, I think we could be much worse off.

It’s also interesting how people claim bias when the content goes against their opinion on the subject matter. I’m not suggesting btw that that is why you are chastising QT.

I think it's time for another Sunny reference. This thread probably needs to be moved to off topic.

But you never appreciated my diet or political views. You trolled me on FB until you blocked me playing the victim.

Well I have just 'ignored you' on this site now as well. Until you appreciate other peoples views and by the way I will never support or vote for a IRA sympathiser, vegan football club owners and those who imposes there ways on others.

When you can open up to other people views Bye Bye:tophat:

By the way, nice to know that you are better now and hopefully on the way to best of health.

Kim Deal, Pixies - say no more :guitar:

Okay, let's do this! In no particular order, apart from the first:

Debbie Googe of My Bloody Valentine
Alex Gehring of Ringo Deathstarr
Kim Gordon of Sonic Youth
Melissa auf der Maur of Smashing Pumpkins
Sarah Negahdari of Happy Hollows (sort of)