So Lincoln | Page 3 | Vital Football

So Lincoln

The Adverts had a female bassist. I'm not sure how good she was but
they had a few great songs.
Gaye Advert - not sure she'd get away with that these days; she was an ok bass player, they were a band with more energy than chords , TV Smith wrote some good stuff which had more depth than some of the basic punk bands.

Radio Caroline pretty much broke them here in Blighty playing Talking Heads '77 to death when no other radio station would touch them.

I still listen to that album, it's a cracker. I played it recently to my 21-year-old nephew, who said yeah he'd heard Psycho Killer on an advert or something, and carried on with his day.

Quietly sobs

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have just 'ignored you' on this site now as well. Until you appreciate other peoples views and by the way I will never support or vote for a IRA sympathiser, vegan football club owners and those who imposes there ways on others.

When you can open up to other people views Bye Bye:tophat:

By the way, nice to know that you are better now and hopefully on the way to best of health.

I’m no Corbyn fan either, but I do get a bit annoyed with this IRA sympathiser bullsh!t. corbyn was advocating talking to the IRA in an attempt to end the troubles, something that eventually Major and blair did and ended with the good friday agreement, but we don’t level it at them. The only way the middle east problems will end is through negociation too.

Before Tories start throwing around accusations of IRA sympathiser at anyone, they should look a bit closer to home. In fact no further than Tory Councillor Maria Gatland who was an IRA gun runner.

Last edited:
Well I have just ignored you on this site [until] now. as well. Until you appreciate other peoples my views[.] and by the way

[missing words]

I will never support or vote for a [an] IRA sympathiser, [a] vegan football club owners and those who imposes there [their] ways on others [me]

I have done my best to make sense of the original post. Lets dissect this nonsense and abuse aimed at Impede:

(a) The only political party in the country with an IRA sympathiser is the Tory party - one assumes you have and will never voted Tory?

(b) No one forces anyone to watch a football match at the New Lawn.

(c) If one does decide to attend a football match at the New Lawn, one is not forced to eat their in-house catering as at any other football ground in the country.

(d) If one has a special dietry requirement that needs attention within two hours, no one is stopping you bringing the food of your choice into the New Lawn.

That is hardly forcing anyones will on anyone else.

Last edited:
Now I have done my best to make sense of the original post. Lets dissect this nonsense and abuse aimed at Impede:

(a) The only political party in the country with an IRA sympathiser is the Tory party - one assumes you have and will never voted Tory?

(b) No one forces anyone to watch a football match at the New Lawn.

(c) If one does decide to attend a football match at the New Lawn, one is not forced to eat their in-house catering as at any other football ground in the country.

(d) If one has a special dietry requirement that needs attention within two hours, no one is stopping you bringing the food of your choice into the New Lawn.

That is hardly forcing anyones will on anyone else.

I was going to reply to Salford’s moronic post but I couldn’t put it any better than that.