So Lincoln | Vital Football

So Lincoln

Its not the staged questions that bug me, its the absolute refusal of politicians to give an answer to them! Its only the Journos on the ends of the panel that actually say anything of meaning.

If they have got that over ego'd, narsatistic, over opiniated little jumped up pr!ck James O'brien from LBC radio on the panel I'm up for being in the audience as long as I can take a 12 bore shotgun in with me !

Its not the staged questions that bug me, its the absolute refusal of politicians to give an answer to them! Its only the Journos on the ends of the panel that actually say anything of meaning.

Constituency Party Chair: So, you want to be an MP? Can you answer a starigth question?

MP Candidate: Well, that depends...

Constituency Party Chair: You're in!

Talking Heads? That'll be a reunion well worth going for!

Interestingly last week on BBC Four's "Guitar, Drum and Bass", (9.00 Fridays, but repeated) Tina Weymouth of Talking Heads and Tom Tom Club celebrated the contribution of bass to popular music, tracing its progress from doo-wop to drum and bass, grime and beyond. Still on iplayer.

If they have got that over ego'd, narsatistic, over opiniated little jumped up pr!ck James O'brien from LBC radio on the panel I'm up for being in the audience as long as I can take a 12 bore shotgun in with me !

If they'd booked Farage I'd have offered my samurai sword and a couple of black bags for the clean up.

Interestingly last week on BBC Four's "Guitar, Drum and Bass", (9.00 Fridays, but repeated) Tina Weymouth of Talking Heads and Tom Tom Club celebrated the contribution of bass to popular music, tracing its progress from doo-wop to drum and bass, grime and beyond. Still on iplayer.

Weymouth was/is brilliant. Female bassists often are.

Given the 57/43 vote leave it will be interesting to see what the audience is like, especially after the amendment votes of next tuesday.