SMBs at Rock Bottom | Vital Football

SMBs at Rock Bottom

crooktownmags

Vital Squad Member
The makems at work seem to have completely given up now after last night. No fight, no interest, no pride, no passion. Shocking really what has been done to that club. Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

If their next game was a local derby against us then it would all be forgotten about. They are forever in our shadow.

We get relegated and it'll be their comfort blanket.

I’ve said it before, but it’s ignorant, arrogant and unknowledgable ownership and mismanagement over not months and years, but decades. You’d have to a long way to find such dickhead owners and employees*

*About 12 miles North

It is too close to call still at both clubs with the relegation stakes. It has a familiar theme though and the owner not anywhere near the ground on match day. Not that I have any sympathy with anyone wearing a FTM badge.

Mcnamee67 - 21/2/2018 20:29

It is too close to call still at both clubs with the relegation stakes. It has a familiar theme though and the owner not anywhere near the ground on match day. Not that I have any sympathy with anyone wearing a FTM badge.

Or the many idiots that run around with there FTM numberplates.

Now giving them a toot, and pointing down, some hate it, fuck em....

If you think about it, North East football, and if you'll allow me, I'll include Leeds to stretch a point, has been in the doldrums for quite a while. Almost all of it has been down to bad ownership. I live in The Midlands and it would appear to be about to lose its only Premiership club as Pardew drives West Brom down.

It looks like football success is divided between the North West and the South East these days. Or am I merely harking back to times that were merely fleeting and that this is the norm in the North East? Passion but no success.

Yep, passion is nothing without organisation, structure, ambition and good management. If the structure had been in place then most of the world class players that have come from the north east would have been secured and brought decades of success to the region. Sadly the twats at the top would rather make a quick profit.

Aye. We all know who is currently responsible at NUFC. Short very clearly wants out, offering the club to anyone who wants to wipe out the debt. Ironic if Stavely looks at that as an alternative to Newcastle.

Any buyer would need deep pockets just to stabilize the makems where they are now, never mind build for the future. Finances are a basket case from all accounts (no pun intended).

Not really bothered what happens there.The way the ***** celebrated when we went down and they stayed up,hope they go down and keep going.

I can really feel their pain, it must be quite intense for them. My sides ache from laughing so much, it really hurts.

Remind them of these snippets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBSCfmbVDYY

Wonder if the 2 scallies have had their railings sorted yet....

They definitely look down. Short is willing to sell for the cost of debts only. As he's responsible, he should take the hit and I hope he does.

I only hope FC is watching and realises that's what he has coming. HMRC also need to get on and present their case. the club will be fined and Charnley will probably carry the can all the way to an open prison but it'd be lovely if he turns on his boss and turns up killer evidence.

I can dream...

Christ, just when it was said they were rock bottom the other week they just go looking to go even lower.

As things stand they're 2 down at home to Preston, a man down as they've had someone sent off and earlier, Darron Gibson totalled at least 4 cars whilst speeding along a road. He has allegedly added to his previous of drink driving as he was led off in a copper car.

Must have been a good day for them, as the lad who won the half time cross bar challenge, was wearing a Toon top, and then proceeded to do a lap of honour with the Shearer finger salute!!!

A quick question though, as they are closing the upper concourse for next season, will the ground now be called :=

The bungalow of light??????

I'm looking forward to that plane flight over SJP at the end of the season. 'He does what he wants, he does what he wants, Adam Johnson, he does what he wants. 'He's nearly dead, he's nearly dead, Bobby Robson, he's nearly dead'. Never, ever, ever feel sorry for the fucking mackem scum.

Just been talking to a lad at work, season ticket holder, he didn't go to the match on Saturday because of the Darron Gibson incident (he told me).

Toon_NoMatterWot - 21/2/2018 15:38

If their next game was a local derby against us then it would all be forgotten about.

Rather like Ashley gets forgotten whenever Newcastle scab a result against man united; amazingly beat Chelsea or come back from the dead to draw v arsenal as has happened down the years?

Mind, the troubles at makemville are just the gift that keeps giving. And I'm lovin' it! I'm often asked the question would you want to play them every year and stuff them each time or see them go bust and into oblivion? I'm firmly in the latter camp and the day they're whacked in a derby v Blyth Spartans is a dream heading towards reality. Now, as I'm highly unlikely to ever return to SJP, this is how I get my kicks.

LALAS. Always and forever.