SMBs at Rock Bottom | Page 3 | Vital Football

SMBs at Rock Bottom

The great pity of course - Newcastle being saddled with ashley, thus preventing Newcastle being beyond light years ahead of them and which would certainly be unbridgeable in most of our lifetimes.

Shame - but it's still more than good enough as it is.

Looks like they aren't gonna get away with it this time, and maybe there is still a long way to the bottom. We can only hope.

With the tramps facing Burton at home next week, the likely chance they have on winning will mean that their impending relegation will then be confirmed if they lose to Fulham away the Friday after.

In their eyes they relegated us two seasons ago but surely a Mitro goal or winner for Fulham will be payback under their own rules?

Just when they think things cannot get worse, they generally can.

Whilst Mitro doing the biz would be sweet, it would be ironic to say the least if it was next week. "Enjoy Burton" they said and how they laughed. Well I certainly will if they nail you.

Darren Bent to get the winner. Enjoy Accrington you skanks.

Last edited:
Oh what a day!!!!!! Party like... errrr .... 2018!!!

Here's some Chey-zee songs to go with yer chips tonight you skanks! Enjoy Accrington .... And Gillingham .... And Fleetwood ....

With The Toon not winning this weekend I was ganna take it easy on the sauce the neet but the mackems are the gift that keeps on giving. Yanking the spotify up and the tops are rattling off the bottles of San Miguel.

Put a tenner on at 6/1 for relegation back in September when there was a rumour of administration. I'd like to thank Coleman for his generosity. Pards couldn't have done a better job.

The stats just get better and better.

After telling us to enjoy Burton just 2 years ago, the tramps got relegated by them. There's also the fact that one of their legends, Brian Clough had a son born on Wearside when he was playing for them.

His son Nigel repaid them well today.

Let’s not forget Darren Bent. Quite apt that he scored after that deplorable lot were racially abusing his mother.

DbVMBKGWkAIhLN7.jpg

We'll meet again
Don't know where, don't know when
But we'll meet again
Another day!

We'll keep smiling through
Trips to Old Trafford, The Emirates and The Etihad too
While you enjoy
Accrington Stanley away!

Is that too long to go on a banner?