SMBs at Rock Bottom | Page 2 | Vital Football

SMBs at Rock Bottom

Now that is something I would like to see, Finn. I'd also settle for watching them get stuffed in any other local derby on the way down. What about Hartlepool, Darlington or Gateshead?

Looking at their next six games, they couldn't ask for a better chance to get out of the bottom three. Fellow strugglers or clubs having a torrid time. The bookies however see it going only one way. At 1/16 for relegation, they seem pretty certain of the outcome.

1/16, that makes 7% in less than 2 months, tax free. Not a bad rate of interest.

I see what you mean though, their last opponents have between them 3 wins in the last 30 games, to go with 12 draws.

The Mackems could well start on minus 12 points in division 3 if they go into administration, so if they think they've hit the bottom now, there's a way to go.

Toon_NoMatterWot - 19/3/2018 22:15

The Mackems could well start on minus 12 points in division 3 if they go into administration, so if they think they've hit the bottom now, there's a way to go.

Think this is the ideal way to get rid of Rodwell, and the rest of the shirkers.

Its a bust flush, as it stands, and it is fantastic to see the sad fucking faces, all they have is 6 in a row.

The way they are going the next 6 in a row they will achieve is plummeting 6 divisions in a row.

Never forget the behaviour of some of the fans in recent times, and make sure to remind them at every opportunity.

Karma is a bitch.....

Rumour tonight is some of the staff have been told not to go to work tomorrow. I wonder if that applies to the players also?

Mcnamee67 - 22/3/2018 20:31

Rumour tonight is some of the staff have been told not to go to work tomorrow. I wonder if that applies to the players also?

To be fair, they've been off for the last two seasons.

According to the currant bun, Niall Quinn is in talks to take over the mackems. Just need Peter Reid to become manager again in the Summer for their assault on division 3 and they'll be guaranteed an attendance boost to take their crowds up to the 15k mark.

Good win for them on Friday night mind. Could they pull off another "great escape"? No doubt they would make another DVD to celebrate their year as the laughing stock of whichever league they frequent.

Normal service resumes at the SOS. Six games left, Fulham and Wolves the final games and 5 points adrift. Not looking too good.

Finn_the_Dog - 2/4/2018 17:36

"Not looking too good" Mac?!?! Looks absolutely fine and fucking dandy to me, like! :l58:
Me anarl Finn, yet Barnsley and Brum are doing their best to stay with them.

Both brum and reading will get sufficient points through the "new manager bounce" rule; they won't get the necessary points to catch the rest. If Barnsley survive, well, it won't matter anyway. Basically - worry thee not Mac - all good!!

Mcnamee67 - 2/4/2018 17:24

Normal service resumes at the SOS. Six games left, Fulham and Wolves the final games and 5 points adrift. Not looking too good.

Fulham second last game, what price Mitro to become a (minor) Geordie legend by relegating the unwashed. They would appreciate that.