Singing number 2... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Singing number 2...

underwhelmed.

Who is he replacing?

We were told we would only sign players who were beter than what we have already.
I would guess he is more in the style of Nadesan.But with far better control and finishing.
He is a loan so low cost .
Looking at his past he may well be someone who doesn't enjoy being far away from his roots .I would say he is definitely a upgrade on Nadesan.It remains to be seen if he is a upgrade on others but definitely quick and has good feet.

We need a prospect that we can develop and sell on, BUT we need them on our books and not on loan!
I would guess this is with a view.Burton might not want to let him go free having paid a fee 12 months ago .I would guess the loan is a compromise agreement. The loan could potentially become permanent if he shows he is a regular in the team or squad.

People were underwhelmed by some Yeovil bloke who score something like 4 goals in 40 odd games
Names on the tip of my tongue oh yes Tom Eaves wasn’t that bad was he so please can we give this guy a chance ffs

You're right mate but it might not even be goals that he contributes, all season long we've moaned about lack of pace up top and apparently this boy has bags of it. This means the opposition defence will be forced back and more chances created for our other attacking players seeing how we set up.

You're right mate but it might not even be goals that he contributes, all season long we've moaned about lack of pace up top and apparently this boy has bags of it. This means the opposition defence will be forced back and more chances created for our other attacking players seeing how we set up.

Let’s hope so, although frightening pace was also meant to be one of the main reasons for Nadesan’s signing so hopefully he offers a bit more than just that.

Brings the much needed pace up top. Which is a positive. Expectations are much higher now we have money to spend. The January transfer window is a mighty difficult gig & the 20 goal a season striker is football's Holy Grail. Having said all that it is naturally slightly disappointing that we have been unable to secure that wow signing up front. I do confess to being a bit underwhelmed by this loan but who knows it might turn out to be shrewd business. At the end of the day we need to be mindful I suppose that we are still a L2 outfit which reduces our target pool.