should we appeal | Page 8 | Vital Football

should we appeal

should we appeal

• Total voters
I agree. Maybe we will find Masters doing Nazi salutes in a brothel in amsterdam and we get photos of this...
That would only confirm he has connections to the Royal family and joins them on their party weekends away.

That might cement his position rather than weaken it.

Could they increase on the 4? That’s very concerning if so

I doubt they can increase it solely on the basis we appealed. if there is a material reason why it should be increased, seems unlikely this hasn't already been included.

the basis of our appeal is technical imo

Could they increase on the 4? That’s very concerning if so
I would think they could only increase the penalty if they feel the appeal is frivolous or vexatious; De Marco must feel he has plenty to work with.

The decision the not allow our Covid allowance in full is one issue as is the refusal to allow us the claim for promotion bonuses, when other Clubs have benefitted from them in the past; both appear arbitrary decisions by the PL

I think we should hire private investigators to try and unroot the corruption of individuals making up the PL leadership and then seek criminal convictions against any of them that we uncover any evidence against.

Also, if any of them visit the CG in any capacity on a matchday, we should provide them with 20 security guards per head to give them the impression that their physical safety is in imminent danger.
That would be a right fucking laugh.

Imagine the PL contacting us to let us know one of their officials will be attending the game, and we insist on sending out a bullet proof vehicle to collect them, complete with armed guards.

We could do the same for the SKY team and their match pundits.

I hope the grounds for appeal De Marco has planned are a little better than the ruse he has cooked up for Leicester.

It appears, judging from remarks of a member of the Foxes Trust, that the big plan is as follows:

De Marcos claims that the PL have no rights to sanction Leicester while they are in the EFL, any sanction applied can only take effect when they are back in the PL.

He also claims the EFL have no right to sanction Leicester for any breaches of the rules which took place while Leicester were in the PL.

If De Marco wins with that defence, Richard Masters position is untenable.

I hope the grounds for appeal De Marco has planned are a little better than the ruse he has cooked up for Leicester.

It appears, judging from remarks of a member of the Foxes Trust, that the big plan is as follows:

De Marcos claims that the PL have no rights to sanction Leicester while they are in the EFL, any sanction applied can only take effect when they are back in the PL.

He also claims the EFL have no right to sanction Leicester for any breaches of the rules which took place while Leicester were in the PL.

We need to hope he succeeds

Maybe we have kept our powder dry on a few arguments in the spirit of being co operative if we had been led to believe that would work in our favour. I'm hoping this is the case and we can now blindside them with an unexpected full frontal assault in the appeal hearing. Doubtful, unlikely I know but I can't get my head around why we did not argue some of the points made above already.

Maybe we have kept our powder dry on a few arguments in the spirit of being co operative if we had been led to believe that would work in our favour. I'm hoping this is the case and we can now blindside them with an unexpected full frontal assault in the appeal hearing. Doubtful, unlikely I know but I can't get my head around why we did not argue some of the points made above already.
We cannot introduce any new evidence at the appeal so I am not sure how we can blindside the Commission.

Our only hope is if we can highlight inconsistencies in the findings

We cannot introduce any new evidence at the appeal so I am not sure how we can blindside the Commission.

So we still cant introduce that GAP stuff you told us all we could rely on that doesn't appear to have even been mentioned in our defence.

Tbh I wasn't getting at new stuff I was getting at stuff that's clearly included but we havent seemed to push the issue on, like the COVID allowances and promotion stuff they have disagreed with EFL. That's all referenced but it doesn't seem like we have really argued the case on it.

It's a bit of a strange one this not being allowed to introduce new evidence at the appeal. When I was still at work if someone wanted to appeal a decision made by a decision maker or a tribunal they would have to show that they had new evidence to bring' They couldn't just appeal on the grounds that they disagreed with the original decision or that they didn't think i was fair.

Again this is legal jargon.
We cannot introduce new evidence per say, however we can introduce new supporting evidence as mitigation to the existing submission

I don’t fully understand - this comes from Everton’s appeal

So if we get relegated, we need to buy lots of players before the 30th June, as we will still be in the PL regarding that years accounts ? If we stay up, we might need to sell, though surely we could raise a reasonable amount from Worrall, Dennis, O'Brien , Ui-Jo, Bowler plus Mangala and Freuler, who I guess we haven't yet had the sale income.

So if we get relegated, we need to buy lots of players before the 30th June, as we will still be in the PL regarding that years accounts ? If we stay up, we might need to sell, though surely we could raise a reasonable amount from Worrall, Dennis, O'Brien , Ui-Jo, Bowler plus Mangala and Freuler, who I guess we haven't yet had the sale income.
Who’s gone pay there massif wages?

Only Forest, that’s who.