Sex Scandal Thread | Page 23 | Vital Football

Sex Scandal Thread

I think some of the money is going to her foundation against sex trafficking so she may have thought that would be of more use than going through a court case.

I think some of the money is going to her foundation against sex trafficking so she may have thought that would be of more use than going through a court case.

She could have won, in court, and donated the money herself. I just think it leaves open the opportunity for doubt. If he is guilty, I'd rather know it.

I'd like to know how much is going to charidy mate and how much she is squirelling down her trousers. I bet the legal hill will be 7 figures mind

I'd like to know how much is going to charidy mate and how much she is squirelling down her trousers. I bet the legal hill will be 7 figures mind

She's probably an employee of the charity and no doubt will pay herself a tidy sum.

A bit like a lot of our charities where around 1p in the pound actually goes to the people who need the money.

She's probably an employee of the charity and no doubt will pay herself a tidy sum.

A bit like a lot of our charities where around 1p in the pound actually goes to the people who need the money.
Correct and they have a board of directors with a CEO on £500,000 a year .

Virginia Giuffre, who sued Prince Andrew for sexual assault is being sued herself for...errr sexual assault.
In papers lodged with the court she is accused of touching another woman without her consent. :hmmm:
She does of course deny the accusations.

Virginia Giuffre, who sued Prince Andrew for sexual assault is being sued herself for...errr sexual assault.
In papers lodged with the court she is accused of touching another woman without her consent. :hmmm:
She does of course deny the accusations.

Timing seems very convenient there.