Sex Scandal Thread | Page 20 | Vital Football

Sex Scandal Thread

They raided his property for £10 worth of cannabis (which is more than within the realms of personal use). The police in this country never cease to amaze me.

Wouldn't have raided if he was a social user mate. They just got unlucky.

Legal papers served against Prince Andrew in New York. And hand delivered to Windsor.

Means nothing and as much as I think he's slime, am I going to be the only one who says he's called a peado for banging an 18 yr old who seems more intent on gaining press recognition than anything else?

Means nothing and as much as I think he's slime, am I going to be the only one who says he's called a peado for banging an 18 yr old who seems more intent on gaining press recognition than anything else?

That's the tip of the iceberg. He wasn't hanging out with Epstein for the craic.

That's the tip of the iceberg. He wasn't hanging out with Epstein for the craic.

I might be wrong and I have my own thoughts about that car crash of an interview as I don't disbelieve the lass, but I haven't heard of another 'name' on record and this only kicked up a gear when the statute was close to expiring - coupled with Epstein pegging it.

US law yes, but 18 isn't 16 or 14 or 12 so tip of the iceberg is supposition.

I might be wrong and I have my own thoughts about that car crash of an interview as I don't disbelieve the lass, but I haven't heard of another 'name' on record and this only kicked up a gear when the statute was close to expiring - coupled with Epstein pegging it.

US law yes, but 18 isn't 16 or 14 or 12 so tip of the iceberg is supposition.

You are right. 18 isn't 12. Lol

I don't know how closely you followed the Epstein stuff. I didn't really pay attention until I watched the Netflix series. He had young girls coming over to his house to give him massages. Lots of them too. Some of them were as young as 13 or 14.

We just don't like him Mike.

She’ll become the scapegoat. Prince Andrew, Donald Trump and who knows who else will be sweating,( well, maybe not Andrew), about the evidence Maxwell is prepared to reveal to reduce her sentence. I wonder when her convenient suicide will shut that down.
All allegedly and with no basis in fact obviously.

She’ll become the scapegoat. Prince Andrew, Donald Trump and who knows who else will be sweating,( well, maybe not Andrew), about the evidence Maxwell is prepared to reveal to reduce her sentence. I wonder when her convenient suicide will shut that down.
All allegedly and with no basis in fact obviously.
I was thinking that but surely lightning can't strike twice