Sex Scandal Thread | Page 19 | Vital Football

Sex Scandal Thread

I think he is untouchable. He denies everything and wont go to America or co operate. So what can they do. The Gov certainly wont extradite a member of the Royal family and all he has to do is sit tight.

I think he is untouchable. He denies everything and wont go to America or co operate. So what can they do. The Gov certainly wont extradite a member of the Royal family and all he has to do is sit tight.
embarrassment for the country. the Queen needs to hand the paedo over

Didn’t we cut a king’s head off to show that no one is above the law?
That doesn’t mean that people of influence can’t dodge the law.

Time to stick a fork in it all, remove all tax payer support, reacquisition the main properties and turn them into museums. This will more than plug the 'gap' in revenue that people say this family brings in.

What do we make of the allegations against Ronaldo?

Obviously, if he is a rapist, he should be doing porridge.

Still, that lady seems remarkably keen to pursue a civil case rather than a legal one (one in which she'll get loads of money).

Is this the one from 2009? I thought he'd paid her off and it had all gone away, or has she spent all the money and trying for a 2nd payout?

We'll never know the truth but in my opinion I doubt he did it.

Is this the one from 2009? I thought he'd paid her off and it had all gone away, or has she spent all the money and trying for a 2nd payout?

We'll never know the truth but in my opinion I doubt he did it.

He paid her $375k to go away but she is back looking for $56m.