Sergio Regulion - Player Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

Sergio Regulion - Player Thread

Spain v Portugal as well.

Like England v Wales tonight, do you think the Welsh players will be taking it easy on Kane? Ridiculous having these friendlies at the best of times, let alone during a pandemic :slap:

Maybe Gareth Bale could have a word with his Welsh teammates to go easy !!

Regulion! love him already, what a player and what a signing.

As for his team mate, Bale, I agree with what all heave said, I do believe the movement across the front between him and the others will be a sight to see with our opposition's defence's thinking where is he/are they bloody now, a wee bit like the "Ghost" in the early 60's.

Was just killing a bit of time today and started reading this thread.
When I read Pompey's last line a cold shudder of exhilaration went thru me - the "Ghost", what a player.
How many on here recall seeing him, someone start a thread , I don't know how!

That just shows the difference in footballing brain between Reguilon and Sissoko.

Reguilon senses the danger immediately and sprints 100% without delay. Sissoko doesn't clock the danger and half arses it. If it weren't for Regi, by the time he would have realised the danger the CBs would have been in trouble.

Such a talented athlete, such a poor footballer.

According to Reggie he has clocked 35 kph in training which is very fast. Sissoko has achieved 35.33 in a match which made him the 9th fastest footballer in the world at the time.

According to Reggie he has clocked 35 kph in training which is very fast. Sissoko has achieved 35.33 in a match which made him the 9th fastest footballer in the world at the time.

It's the wind up to sprinting that can make the biggest difference (interia to overcome), from a standing start I'd expect Reggie to be a yard ahead after 3 yards and that might well be the case across 25 yards, but at 50yards from a standing start, Sissoko with his stride length and run pattern, I'd expect to be on level terms or even ahead.

It's the wind up to sprinting that can make the biggest difference (interia to overcome), from a standing start I'd expect Reggie to be a yard ahead after 3 yards and that might well be the case across 25 yards, but at 50yards from a standing start, Sissoko with his stride length and run pattern, I'd expect to be on level terms or even ahead.

I'd rather have the 0 to full speed stats in any player.

It does make you wonder why Sissoko doesn't run at defenders more, the amount of times you see break up play and doesn't really run at the opposition.

It does make you wonder why Sissoko doesn't run at defenders more, the amount of times you see break up play and doesn't really run at the opposition.

He does. He just doesn't have the ball when it happens.

We have all seen him do that, but because he lacks genuine control skills (I still groan when I watch his first touch too many times), eventually he just overuns and loses the ball as he lacks the forsight to 'see' the game around him and make the pass...But when he runs at them, he does scare the opposition to death!