Sergio Regulion - Player Thread | Page 4 | Vital Football

Sergio Regulion - Player Thread

Is Bale still better from the left ? If so , imagine these two linking up. Having said that, Davies must have a good understanding of Bale already.
I'd prefer to see Bale on the right, partly due to shooting with his stronger foot and mostly to leave Moura on the bench! Also, not expecting him to be charging up and down too much, nor putting in too many crosses. No. 9, unlike Bale of 7 years ago.

I'd prefer to see Bale on the right, partly due to shooting with his stronger foot and mostly to leave Moura on the bench! Also, not expecting him to be charging up and down too much, nor putting in too many crosses. No. 9, unlike Bale of 7 years ago.

Talking of Bale from 7 years ago. Remember those crosses played with the outside of his left foot from the right? Blatantly ignoring his right foot :-)

Regulion! love him already, what a player and what a signing.

As for his team mate, Bale, I agree with what all heave said, I do believe the movement across the front between him and the others will be a sight to see with our opposition's defence's thinking where is he/are they bloody now, a wee bit like the "Ghost" in the early 60's.

The international curse may have struck again:

Luis Enrique has told EFE that Tottenham Hotspur’s Sergio Reguilon needs to see a doctor to discovery the severity of his injury.

Tottenham’s Reguilon was taken off at half-time in
Spain’s game yesterday, as he seemed to pick up a knock.
And Enrique’s comments look concerning for Tottenham supporters, as they wait to find how just how badly hurt the left-back is.

“It is a blow that the doctors have to see. I hope it doesn’t get complicated,” Enrique said.
If Reguilon has picked up a serious injury it would be a huge blow to Tottenham’s momentum.
The Spaniard has made a brilliant start to his Spurs career, and has helped Jose Mourinho’s side to victory over Manchester United and Chelsea in his first two games.

Reguilon’s attacking runs down the left seem to have made Tottenham an even bigger threat in attack.
The 23-year-old would surely have been in line to start in Spurs’s next match against West Ham United had he stayed fit.
But there now have to be serious concerns over his availability for that fixture, with Ben Davies set to step in if he doesn’t make it.

That's weird, obviously he is exuberant and keen to impress. But my thoughts were....he is an injury waiting to happen whether a muscle or impact type. Hope I'm wrong, I didnt say anything at the time because I thought it would seem negative or doommongerist.

Typical.

I don't like the line 'I hope it don't get complicated'.

Sounds ominous, get him back and pray it's nothing serious.