Serge Aurier | Page 4 | Vital Football

Serge Aurier

Difficult to see a player who spends most the time on the bench....

Kinygerbils - 30/8/2017 17:24

...but we need to strengthen the depth in the squad, and it seems you have to spend 25-30mil these days to have a player on the bench!

:120:

Real Deal - 30/8/2017 20:17

Trippier doesn't look best pleased in his interview.....

What does that mean for KWP?

Trippier looks like that all the time.

As for KWP, I think he'll get some game time by offering cover at RB and LB but he'd definitely benefit from a loan now.

Kinygerbils - 30/8/2017 17:24

...but we need to strengthen the depth in the squad, and it seems you have to spend 25-30mil these days to have a player on the bench!

:120:

Matic - 31/8/2017 11:53

Sooooooo... where is the fuckhead?

Last I heard, he's just shot Tripper in the knee caps with an air rifle in the changing rooms and is being deported back to France!

Pollo - 31/8/2017 12:24

Matic - 31/8/2017 11:53

Sooooooo... where is the fuckhead?

We are waiting to parade him as our deadline day deal.

So exciting hey?

We have replaced one brain dead full back with another. By the looks of it our manager and transfer team are as stupid as well.

At 24 years of age, the native of Ouragahio in the Côte d’Ivoire, has made 85 appearances in al competitions for Paris Saint-Germain, scoring five goals and providing 15 assists.

After signing from Toulouse in 2014, the Ivorian international (39 caps, one goal) went on to win two French league titles (2015, 2016) three Coupes de France (2015, 2016, 2017), three Coupes de la Ligue (2015, 2016, 2017) and three Trophées des champions (2014, 2015, 2016) with Paris, in addition to a 2015 AFCON win with the Elephants.During his time with the Club, Serge Aurier has earned many plaudits, including a place in the UNFP Trophies Team of the Year in 2015-2016.

Paris Saint-Germain thanks Serge for the fighting spirit he always showed in the red and blue shirt and wishes him all the very best for the new challenges that await him at his new club in London.

It's official.

His statement for the club site says a lot to me. I really hope he works out because I would love to see us sell a first teamer and actually replace him with equal or better for once. Too many times we have messed it up.

VIA TWITTER:

All together now...

@Billie_T

SERGE AURIER HE CAME FROM FRANCE, THE HOME OFFICE GAVE HIM A SECOND CHANCE, HE PUNCHED A COPPER ON THE NOSE, HE HAD TO GOOGLE DANNY ROSE

:3: :15:

Ok that's the defence. Poch type attacking defenders. Now let's get some proper attackers in.

Although Foyth is young and inexperienced. Being an Argentinian I suspect Poch will push him and try to develop. Poch was loyal to Lamela and definitely improved him although not enough by some posters opinion on here.

This a bold statement but I predict this fella will be regarded as the best right back in the league come may. Or wing back back whatever way it's put.