Sepp Blatter at large aka following the little turd....... | Page 12 | Vital Football

Sepp Blatter at large aka following the little turd.......

I honestly think he won't go until he wants to. He has the monopoly in FIFA. It's terrible but I do think any sane-thinking individual involved should attempt to get rid of him.
His whole existence is cancerous within FIFA.

Quite extraordinary. His comments can best be described as unfortunate.

It's going to take something on a biblical level to remove the silly bugger.

steveperryman - 16/11/2011 23:25

Quite extraordinary. His comments can best be described as unfortunate.

It's going to take something on a biblical level to remove the silly bugger.

'unfortunate' is an understatement.

The real issue here is that you'd think the rest of FIFA's membership would be beating a path to his door to tell him to go now....but instead they're all cowering behind their cheques from FIFA...

What a corrupt, nasty, corrupt bunch FIFA are. Blatter is just their 'shining' example'.

So it`s okay to call someone a Black **** or use the "N" word, just as long as you shake hands after the game...

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7510566">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

He's a dinosaur.

His remarks are nauseating; he didn’t just say it once but twice, which just goes to show how he really thinks. It’s no wonder all the anti-racism campaigners are up in arms. If the FA do have any backbone left, they’ll finally take a stand and call for his immediate resignation, as should just about every other member of FIFA, but it won’t happen as they’ll be too afraid that he won’t hand out the money this year.

I have said for some time, that I can see both FIFA and UEFA being marginalised by someone like the ECA or even a Kerry Packer style World Cup that will go with the big spenders and biggest fan bases and leave the current bodies left with the minority clubs and nations. you can imagine that a world cup every two years with the biggest and best countries would be massive and have far greater interest that the current set ups which are losing the publics interest very quickly.

zzz - 17/11/2011 02:45

This is how the rest of the world see's him.

http://i.imgur.com/2HpeJ.png

The Alan Brazil show on Talksport this morning mentioned several times that although it's all over our press this morning, it's hardly featured in Europe's newspapers.

so the media storm (UK) has run its course and what will happen now?

absolutely fuck all - the biblical thing that needs to happen is an assassin, preferably a black one.

spurstop4 - 17/11/2011 12:11

so the media storm (UK) has run its course and what will happen now?

absolutely fuck all - the biblical thing that needs to happen is an assassin, preferably a black one.

It's all he deserves..

Big Chiv - 17/11/2011 10:39

The Alan Brazil show on Talksport this morning mentioned several times that although it's all over our press this morning, it's hardly featured in Europe's newspapers.

I recall the appalling racial abuse suffered by England's black players 5 or 6 yrs ago in Spain and subsequently in other parts of Europe so it doesn't surprise me. The enormity of the problem and turning ignorant people into educated ones still has a long way to go.

Spursex - 17/11/2011 09:11

He's a dinosaur.

His remarks are nauseating; he didn’t just say it once but twice, which just goes to show how he really thinks. It’s no wonder all the anti-racism campaigners are up in arms. If the FA do have any backbone left, they’ll finally take a stand and call for his immediate resignation, as should just about every other member of FIFA, but it won’t happen as they’ll be too afraid that he won’t hand out the money this year.

Mainly because some associations (FA, FAI, IFA) are full of nutters and dinosaurs themselves!
We live in the times of "It's me, me me me" and none of them have the gonads to stand up to anyone.

How could the FA stand to anyone when there is racism rife in their own association?!?! (Terry... Suarez being recent examples).

RichmondSpur - 17/11/2011 12:33

Big Chiv - 17/11/2011 10:39

I recall the appalling racial abuse suffered by England's black players 5 or 6 yrs ago in Spain and subsequently in other parts of Europe so it doesn't surprise me. The enormity of the problem and turning ignorant people into educated ones still has a long way to go.

Racism hefty in England too. John Terry!

Galvin's Shinpads - 17/11/2011 12:45

He's a dinosaur.

Mainly because some associations (FA, FAI, IFA) are full of nutters and dinosaurs themselves!
We live in the times of "It's me, me me me" and none of them have the gonads to stand up to anyone.

How could the FA stand to anyone when there is racism rife in their own association?!?! (Terry... Suarez being recent examples).

The difference is they don't condone it, in fact they started the first 'let's boot racism out of football campaign'...and both Suarez and Terry may well end up being made examples of...but as I've said the chances of them having the backbone to tell Blatter that he's gone too far this time are almost nil.

Spursex - 17/11/2011 12:53

He's a dinosaur.

The difference is they don't condone it, in fact they started the first 'let's boot racism out of football campaign'...and both Suarez and Terry may well end up being made examples of...but as I've said the chances of them having the backbone to tell Blatter that he's gone too far this time are almost nil.

Who doesn't condone it? The FA? That's a joke. What is being done about Terry? An investigation? We'll see where that ends up for old Lionheart. There is still racism in English football. It doesn't have to be about the colour of skin.

Galvin's Shinpads - 17/11/2011 13:05

He's a dinosaur.

Who doesn't condone it? The FA? That's a joke. What is being done about Terry? An investigation? We'll see where that ends up for old Lionheart. There is still racism in English football. It doesn't have to be about the colour of skin.

So you think they do?!!? That's pretty bizarre, what evidence leads you to that conlclusion?

As for Terry, there is of course that little matter of the presumption of innocence, then when he's found guilty they can hang him out to dry....

If it isn't about the colour of your skin, what is it about then, their hair-do's?! :10:

Spursex - 17/11/2011 13:17

He's a dinosaur.

So you think they do?!!? That's pretty bizarre, what evidence leads you to that conlclusion?

As for Terry, there is of course that little matter of the presumption of innocence, then when he's found guilty they can hang him out to dry....

If it isn't about the colour of your skin, what is it about then, their hair-do's?! :10:

"Hair-dos?" What??

Racism is about race, not skin colour. Don't forget it.

As for the FA and racism, no need to put words in my gob. I never said they condone it. I asked you if they condone it! What are they doing about Terry? Do you honestly reckon they will have the backbone to go through with it?
Noones' guilty until found so. What do you think he said? Did you have anything to say on the matter at the time?...(lots of questions there, my apologies)

Galvin's Shinpads - 17/11/2011 13:56

Spursex - 17/11/2011 13:17

He's a dinosaur.

"Hair-dos?" What??

Racism is about race, not skin colour. Don't forget it.

As for the FA and racism, no need to put words in my gob. I never said they condone it. I asked you if they condone it! What are they doing about Terry? Do you honestly reckon they will have the backbone to go through with it?
Noones' guilty until found so. What do you think he said? Did you have anything to say on the matter at the time?...(lots of questions there, my apologies)

They'll deal with Terry IF he's found guilty, the same way they'd deal with Suarez and I don't for one minute think that IF found guilty they'll try and brush it under the carpet, Terry will be dealt with harshly I expect....but we're have to wait and see. So yes, backbone or not, I think they'll have no choice but to deal with it or they'll get shredded here and I do mean shredded..

..and yes, I do think Terry is a dirty lying little chav and I do think he deserves to have the book chucked him - just as I said at the time.