Season tickets | Page 20 | Vital Football

Season tickets

You would expect a busy last week of renewals with it being also near pay day ! Put on your credit card and pay next time!?
Would love to know the % of renewals ! I expect its very high .I do know 3 people chomping at the bit to buy for the first time! Anybody else know of "newbies" waiting?

Yep- me. First season ticket in 37 years of following the Imps.

I am indeed chomping at the bit!

Yes I'm wondering too. Emailed my forms in 9th May. No money taken yet. I will call this week if still no confirmation by Friday. Just don't want to call unnecessarily.

Sent an email yesterday as mine were posted on the 2nd and still waiting for confirmation and I felt bad about sending that as I hate bothered them as I know how crazy busy they are.

Holding my nerve as I handed them in personally at the Yeovil game.
Well mine was handed in that game(by security) and i had my money taken last week on my credit card! Have u not had the money taken yet?

Heard renewals are going really , so well those opposition fans plastic label looks like falling off.

Heard renewals are going really , so well those opposition fans plastic label looks like falling off.
Helgy are they capping the numbers again this year around the 5600/5700 mark again?

Yes I'm wondering too. Emailed my forms in 9th May. No money taken yet. I will call this week if still no confirmation by Friday. Just don't want to call unnecessarily.
Elkimp (David) Have you had an email from admin to acknowledge receipt of your application, I got a message within 24hrs, and money was taken out on the day of the Exeter home game.