Season tickets | Page 14 | Vital Football

Season tickets

I can’t find any info on the price for pay on the tickets

Go on the website, go to the "news" link and select, new screen opens with link to ticket prices for Bamber Bridge. Simple.

By the way if you want to watch on Latics TV it's £5.

Edit:
Tickets also available for the home games against Liverpool X1 and Sheff Wed, plus the away game at Accrington.

Got mine.

Last edited:
I believe season tickets are being posted out soon. If you get yours can you let us all know, and give us all a boost as KO draws near

I believe season tickets are being posted out soon. If you get yours can you let us all know, and give us all a boost as KO draws near
Preston tickets on sale from today £29. sent um 4.700 . good start for Dosh then sky TV money week after.loads of money 🤑

Mine just arrived Taff with a letter from Talal in the envelope!

Mine's arrived ... but the wife's hasn't ... and neither has the car park pass.

Must have money to burn !

:whist:

Ours have arrived annall but owd on a cotton picking minute...my letter's off Mal ( no disrespect Mal ) but you get one off Tal ?... you supplying winners at Kempton Park in order to warrant this blatant favouritism exiled ?
Sorry hindley my mistake!It is indeed from Mal! Got to start wearing my glasses!!

Mine's arrived ... but the wife's hasn't ... and neither has the car park pass.

Must have money to burn !

:whist:

T' wife's has come today, but still no car park pass. I reckon Mr Al Jasmi has shares in Royal Mail !

(Only kidding Talal ;))