Season tickets | Page 13 | Vital Football

Season tickets

I said we would average at least 12k next season and it could be more. At least 7 maybe more away followings could be 5k.

Its going to be a hell of a ride.

I wonder if we could introduce a flexi Season Ticket.
It would appeal to fans unable to afford the full ST or fans that can only go to a certain number of games throughout the season due to work,family commitments or any other reason.It could be used at any 6 home games during the season.

I wonder if we could introduce a flexi Season Ticket.
It would appeal to fans unable to afford the full ST or fans that can only go to a certain number of games throughout the season due to work,family commitments or any other reason.It could be used at any 6 home games during the season.
Just to add my adult ST works out at around £15 per game in the East as I renewed early,which is outstanding value for Championship football.
Current adult ST prices work out at around £17 per game(East),which is still excellent value.
But some fans can't always commit to it,so I feel a Flexi ST would be a good option for them.Maybe an adult could work out around £20 per game,so obviously 6 games would be £120.

All 6 would be the derbys and maybe Sunderland ...if folk had the choice ofcourse.
Yep,maybe you could limit the number of Cat A games you can attend to 4 out of the 6 on the Flexi ST.

You'd also hope with the money saved in relation to pay on the day prices,that some fans will be able to afford a few extra games and make the effort if they're able to attend.

Some could even purchase another Flexi ST in the 2nd half of the season if they use up the 6 in the 1st half.

Just to add my adult ST works out at around £15 per game in the East as I renewed early,which is outstanding value for Championship football.
Current adult ST prices work out at around £17 per game(East),which is still excellent value.
But some fans can't always commit to it,so I feel a Flexi ST would be a good option for them.Maybe an adult could work out around £20 per game,so obviously 6 games would be £120.

I do like your idea of the flexi season ticket. Might be worth a shot to bring in extra fans.

I do like your idea of the flexi season ticket. Might be worth a shot to bring in extra fans.
TBH I saw a few other clubs were doing something similar and thought it was a cracking idea.

I reckon we've around 4K fans that haven't got a ST that this initiative would target.Then it's all about the marketing to make them aware of it and to also entice potential fans outside of that.Targeting the youngsters is also vital to help grow our fanbase.

TBH I saw a few other clubs were doing something similar and thought it was a cracking idea.

I reckon we've around 4K fans that haven't got a ST that this initiative would target.Then it's all about the marketing to make them aware of it and to also entice potential fans outside of that.Targeting the youngsters is also vital to help grow our fanbase.

How about the flexi season ticket for adults & bring your kids along for a fiver (per kid?)

Yes they’ve attracted fans by knocking around 1/3 off full price if they purchase early. Plus more fans in the ground = increased match day revenue.

Issue is we tried to do similar in the past and it never saw enough extra people come to offset the cheaper tickets.

History has shown us prices are not the issue, it's lack of demand. If we make tickets drastically cheaper we'll just end up losing money unfortunately.

Issue is we tried to do similar in the past and it never saw enough extra people come to offset the cheaper tickets.

History has shown us prices are not the issue, it's lack of demand. If we make tickets drastically cheaper we'll just end up losing money unfortunately.
We have done it in the past yes. In a time when there wasn't this season ticket obsession. At that time it was the majority who payed on the day and only a few bought season ticket mainly to reserve a seat in the Phoenix stand. We brought in a book system. A book of five tickets and multiples of five. A great idea and one to suit all. We could do that now and it's one way of keeping prices at twenty quid or less.

I thought the ST's where being dispatched the last week in June?

Not heard anyone say they have received theirs yet. :hmmm:

Ticket office girl today said season tickets out in next week or so. Car park ticket info out by later this week