Season tickets | Page 11 | Vital Football

Season tickets

And they haven't credited us that didn't get our refund from the end of the 19/20 season.
When I phoned the ticket office, I was told that the credit we opted for (in place of refunds) at the end of the 19/20 season did not exist in my account, my wife's, my son's or my grandson's. Have I missed something?

View attachment 50292
Screenshot from "Welcome Home" announcement on WAFC site...

Sounds like someone has dropped a bollock during admin (which should surprise absolutely no one).
Do you have any evidence that you chose that option ? email acknowledgement etc. I can't remember the mechanics of how it worked from that long ago but you should contact (grits teeth) Beg***s.

From what I remember it was decided before admin, and if you didn't get a match pass or a refund, the credit was to be automatically credited to your account for the following seasons ST.
I may be completely wrong as it is a long time ago, but if the £60 was used, or not having to credit me assured I still have WAFC to watch, then so be it, £60 is nowt in comparison to losing my club.

From what I remember it was decided before admin, and if you didn't get a match pass or a refund, the credit was to be automatically credited to your account for the following seasons ST.
I may be completely wrong as it is a long time ago, but if the £60 was used, or not having to credit me assured I still have WAFC to watch, then so be it, £60 is nowt in comparison to losing my club.
Agreed! Who would not have wanted that day at Wembley in 2013? The season tickets (all 4!) will be renewed, come what may. It would have been fitting if "Believe" could have applied (both ways) in this case...

On twitter some people are saying that in order to enter football stadiums we will have to show a Covid passport.
Is this the case for the DW, where do you get a Covid passport?

On twitter some people are saying that in order to enter football stadiums we will have to show a Covid passport.
Is this the case for the DW, where do you get a Covid passport?
If you are under 18 you won't have one (yet....!) That's going to cause some issues - unless you are Prince George obvs 😉😂

Just wondered what people think could happen to crowds this season with Covid and if there’ll be another lockdown?
Renewed mine today, I’ll be gutted if we get told we can’t attend games again after just getting started going again.

Just wondered what people think could happen to crowds this season with Covid and if there’ll be another lockdown?
Renewed mine today, I’ll be gutted if we get told we can’t attend games again after just getting started going again.
Can anyone remember if we used to get e mail reminders for our season tickets in previous years? Also has anybody got any info on Latics shares going back to the Queens hall whip round, I would have thought we should have been informed of their status even if it was just to say bin em, only communication thst i've had from the admin was an update on ownership.

• Buy your 2021-22 season tickets at the DW Stadium Ticket Office
  • Season Tickets are available to buy online, in person, and via our Official Website.

Wigan Athletic can confirm that the Ticket Office will be open from 12pm on Monday 19 July for face-to-face sales.

With the government guidelines being lifted this week, we are delighted to reopen our windows to Latics supporters to purchase their 2021-22 Season Tickets in person.

Season Tickets for the 2021-22 League One campaign are available to buy online, in-person, and via our Official Website.

• Buy your 2021-22 season tickets at the DW Stadium Ticket Office
  • Season Tickets are available to buy online, in person, and via our Official Website.

Wigan Athletic can confirm that the Ticket Office will be open from 12pm on Monday 19 July for face-to-face sales.

With the government guidelines being lifted this week, we are delighted to reopen our windows to Latics supporters to purchase their 2021-22 Season Tickets in person.

Season Tickets for the 2021-22 League One campaign are available to buy online, in-person, and via our Official Website.
There was a massive queue around 1pm, but that may have been for tickets for the St Helens open top bus parade later today.