Season tickets | Page 5 | Vital Football

Season tickets

You've well and truly missed the boat on that one Jonny

https://www.wiganathleticsupportersclub.co.uk/season-ticket-refunds/

Maybe not - Item 8 on the terms and conditions says -

No requests will be accepted beyond Tuesday 30 June. Any refunds/streaming passes not accessed by this date will be credited to respective ticketing accounts.

With it now being a new company I don't suppose any of us should really expect our ST accounts to be credited but who knows?

Maybe not - Item 8 on the terms and conditions says -

No requests will be accepted beyond Tuesday 30 June. Any refunds/streaming passes not accessed by this date will be credited to respective ticketing accounts.

With it now being a new company I don't suppose any of us should really expect our ST accounts to be credited but who knows?

I'd have thought that a fair few got the game passes at the end of the season before last. It was a cracking watch ........until the Fulham free-kick that never was. :cry:

Just ordered ours, and the "order no" was 6835 .................. if this is the number of tickets sold, then for Day 1, that's an astounding uptake.

Slightly shitty functionality on the site, as I had to order mine first, and then the wife's separately.

Also, there's apparently no option to pay in instalments ...................... going to cause a but of whinging, and understandably so.

Just ordered ours, and the "order no" was 6835 .................. if this is the number of tickets sold, then for Day 1, that's an astounding uptake.

Slightly shitty functionality on the site, as I had to order mine first, and then the wife's separately.

Also, there's apparently no option to pay in instalments ...................... going to cause a but of whinging, and understandably so.

And they haven't credited us that didn't get our refund from the end of the 19/20 season.

Just been on now and no problem.

Go on the main site and a page comes up saying "season tickets on sale" press continue and it takes you to another page saying "welcome home" scroll down to a line saying "click here " and the rest is just self explanatory

By the way, it looks like the 6k number is (probably) a combination of "reserved" seats (whether sold or not), plus new sales, as opposed to it being the actual number of STs sold.

Reports of ticket office staff getting verbal abuse on the phone over lack of credit/Instalment plans!Really disapointing to hear this,The reason has been explained so why abuse the poor staff who have not got any control over this?