Season tickets | Page 10 | Vital Football

Season tickets

That's a different scenario to mine John, I'm asking about renewals, it appears that no one who has renewed has received an email which confirms their seat number, not that this is a bad thing or even necessary, just a statement of fact.

As per other posts, the seat number was verified when processing online but just not stated on the confirmation email.

I sit next to my son and grandson and picked our seats primarily for the position in the east stand so I'm hoping that they have abandoned the idea of blanking the top ten rows.

There was no seat number quoted on my West Stand renewal either.

I wonder if this is the club waiting to see how many people apply for ST's before making the decision to close down rows. Maybe if they sell enough they will change their plans and open them all up.

Just a thought.

Just got mine and the misses .8657 order number if that means everything.up the tics 👍😃

I would think it is just an order number and bares no relation to how many have been sold as it would surely have had a number for both tickets you purchased. I hope I'm wrong, and we have sold that many.

I would think it is just an order number and bares no relation to how many have been sold as it would surely have had a number for both tickets you purchased. I hope I'm wrong, and we have sold that many.
The bosses ticket was bought last week and was 6358 if that means out it's going up so that's good 👍👍

The bosses ticket was bought last week and was 6358 if that means out it's going up so that's good 👍👍
We are rarely been given info from the club over the years other than sales are going good, maybe the new regime might tell us more, who knows.
My ticket was bought last Thursday and was order number 7961.

7794 7801 Mine and wife’s bought last Thursday, one after the other separately. So ther might just be something in these numbers Really hope so

From this thread the first person to post their order number I think was Moonay and he was around 6,800 a few hours after they went on sale. Since then a few have posted their order numbers and thet seems to be going up sequentially. I've just ordered mine - 5 days after Moonays and the number is about 2,000 higher.

I can't see over 6k people ordering in the few hours they were on sale before Moonay, so I am thinking for whatever reason maybe they started order numbers at 6,000. If that guess is right that would mean we've sold approaching 3k in less than a week.

How many season tickets do we normally sell?

From this thread the first person to post their order number I think was Moonay and he was around 6,800 a few hours after they went on sale. Since then a few have posted their order numbers and thet seems to be going up sequentially. I've just ordered mine - 5 days after Moonays and the number is about 2,000 higher.

I can't see over 6k people ordering in the few hours they were on sale before Moonay, so I am thinking for whatever reason maybe they started order numbers at 6,000. If that guess is right that would mean we've sold approaching 3k in less than a week.

They never say but just look at the lowest crowd for each past season and it will be a bit below that as season tickets are counted on gate even if your not there. Lowest crowd is usually where least number pay on day.

We paid at 11+am on Wednesday and had 58xx so it can't start at 6,000. 5,000 maybe?

My O/N was 7779 0n Friday, but why would anyone want to start a count at 5000, doesn't make sense to me.
I would like to think that the count started at 1.:unsure:

My O/N was 7779 0n Friday, but why would anyone want to start a count at 5000, doesn't make sense to me.
I would like to think that the count started at 1.:unsure:

I don't know but I'd say the chance of starting the count at 5 or 6,000 is far more likely than us selling that many in the first 2 hours.