SeasideTonys Bob Hats' Travels | Page 5 | Vital Football

SeasideTonys Bob Hats' Travels

Do you know what? If I was ST I'd hang my head in shame at having asked for BobHat to come home to bloody Warrington.
Hope you had a good time Bob, you look like you need some sun.
:halo:

Looks like Bob was desperate for some sun SEX he turned up on my doorstep asking if I could put him up for a few nights and satisfy his urge to see really tall buildings :hello:

Attachments

• bobburj1.jpg
    bobburj1.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 2
  • bobburj2.jpg
    bobburj2.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 3
Absolute classic UAE :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Let's think SeasideTony would have had him in a drswer next to his mittens all Summer sweating his little cotton bobs off whereas now he's gone to a loving wider family he sees not only away games but the world too.

Football might be coming home but I think Bob Hats gone forever ST :rofl:

Bob must have raided his piggy bank before leaving on his travels, I warned him about the working girls here and I caught him sniffing around some expensive piece of ass at Jumeirah Beach :eek:

Attachments

• bobjbz.jpg
    bobjbz.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 3
You cant kid me and yer cant kid Bob's mam. :hmmm: So who's got the flash studio in the Chorley area.
ps. Send back Bob in possession of the Blond and we'll call off Interpol.
:love: :cool:

Bob OH Bob, whatever happened, was my postman skivving again or did you miss your bus. You should of been here for the Rhodes trip by 9.30, we waited as long as we could but had to go. So sorry we left you at home with Matt for the week but he said you'd get out and about with him. because you missed us our little hat had no one to play with, he did ask to put a couple of pics up for you, there is one on his lounger just sunning himself the other is just as he was going snorkeling. What a great end though, one of the pilots Rory Martin let him have a picture done just before he went to fly us home.
Hope you enjoyed your stay, i think youre going to Eygpt, just dont be late this time.

Attachments

• IMG_1458.JPG
    IMG_1458.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1467.JPG
    IMG_1467.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1477.JPG
    IMG_1477.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 3
OMG the post office let me down bad, there i was off on holiday with suffolk and mrs s. what happens the postman dropped me on the floor of his van, next thing i know im at suffolks house HOME ALONE. well i thought so but then Matt appeared, he's 15 and was stopping at his dad's but lucky for me he came round for a fresh pair of pants. anyway what a time.

I thought being at home with me mam and dad was bad, then i started hanging around with a new crowd, now dont get me wrong they were great, nearly as old as my parents but they took me out all over the place, last week me and matt just dossed, you wont understand if youre old and over 25 but lying in bed all day chillin then hangin out on the street corner till nearly daylight, woz so cool.
We went out to the big town one day, i think it was called ipshite, they have a football team to, theyre not very good they are in the championship, i had my picture taken with their old manager he went on to be england boss and did quite well at the world cup.
Heres the pics from matt and i will upload mine when i get back up north,.
I might be off for a break in eygpt if i can get my head in gear. catch you all later Bob.

Attachments

• IMG_1478.JPG
    IMG_1478.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1480.JPG
    IMG_1480.JPG
    87.1 KB · Views: 3
Dear Bob, following that you have never looked so well, yer mam and miself, have decided that we need a break from all this stress that you are causing us and therefore we are flying off to SORRENTO FOR 11 DAYS. We did think that you would have loved to have come with us , but yer mam said ''fukc him'' so we are off without you son. The neighbours have got the keys so dont try to get in the house, co' s they fookin hate you for what you have put us through. See you when we get back son, with our new tans.
Love yer, mam and Dad. :love: :aaaay: :guitar: :beer:

Had a brill time down here in east angular with suffy and his family, jus wont t update u all wiv a few snaps.

first is the steam rally at weeting.

then we went to newmarket races, this is at the jockey club.

a statue of capt mannering were they filmed dads army.

last we went to visit ingham tangerine but he wasnt home, is the sign for his age or waist. anyway ingham do drive carefully.

im getting a bus back up north tommorrow, ive been told to pack my trunks and some sun lotion, i might be off to another far away place famous for hats, wonder if theyve heard of me yet.

Attachments

• inghams village.jpg
    inghams village.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 1
  • steam rally.jpg
    steam rally.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 1
  • jockey club.jpg
    jockey club.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 0
  • mannering.jpg
    mannering.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 0
I had a good trip back up north, and my kits all washed and ironed ready for my next holiday. cant tell you who im going with or where, but heres a clue, im hoping to meet up with Tangeio the Fez.

Attachments

• 193307.jpg
    193307.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 1
Hello Everybody

I'm back from yet another jaunt abroad.

You know since I left that miserable old bu@@a who rarely took me out of Cheshire I've been allover the place.

I've just had a fantastic couple of weeks by the Red Sea. I'm grateful to the poster who took me there, I sat by the pool, looking at the women, I sat on a camel and was taken out into the desert where I smoked a shisha in a Bedouin familys tent.

I'm off to Wigan tomorrow and will see you all there, I'll be the tanned looking Bob Hat :tophat:

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    27.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 3
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    41.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 1
What the Frig are you doing in Helman Province. Your Mam is going balistic, she's in floods here. I cant get out for a pint, she's that upset.
We wouldn't have minded son if you had signed up, but yer wiv all them Taliban camel shaggers. We are out of our minds, and I suppose you were son, wiv that bleedin hubble bubble pipe in yer throat half way down to your arse. Is that why somebody from the tribe has to hold you up all the time son.
Get yourself back home right now son,- because you are a 'Bloody Disgrace' to this family- and if you are thinking of bringing that bleedin camel back with you, forget it! The sandhills of Bloomers has gone.
All our luve Yer Dad and yer mam. :love: