SeasideTonys Bob Hats' Travels | Page 2 | Vital Football

SeasideTonys Bob Hats' Travels

:rofl: :rofl: That cant be true. Bobby is Ollie's lucky mascot. So our recent run of form has been down to my lad Bobby.
Well Done Son. Now Get yur friggin sel back om :anger:

Hi Everyone, it's me Bob Hat here.
I've just returned from my weekend away watching the Pool again.
It's been a busy couple of weeks for me, first all the way to the South West + Plymouth then all the way to the North East and Newcastle.
I stopped off at the Angel of the North on the way up as you can see in my first picture.. I think more people would stop to see me if I was there all the time then that rusty old thing, but off to the game I went.
I saw some mounties and they happily posed with me, I liked Jackie Milburn when I was a lad so I posed infront of his suite.
There was a canny looking programme seller who begged to have her picture taken with me so I happily posed with her, I think I made her day.

There's a couple of me taken in the away end, my new mum and dad look after me a lot better thyan the wicked parents who never used to take me anywhere :tdn:

I saw Suffolk yesterday he seems a nice man, I hope to see him at Peterborough in a couple of weeks.

Oh well better get some tea on the go, it's been a long weekend.

See you all soon I hope. :hello:

Attachments

• Bob Hat of The North.jpg
    Bob Hat of The North.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 5
  • Bob McCloud.jpg
    Bob McCloud.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Milburn Suite Bob.jpg
    Milburn Suite Bob.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Bob The Geordie Programme Seller.jpg
    Bob The Geordie Programme Seller.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Bob Shearer.jpg
    Bob Shearer.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Bob On The Toon.jpg
    Bob On The Toon.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 6
I thought it was you Bob, Matt spotted you first, he recognised you from youre picture from on here. It was a long way up wasnt it, hope you wernt to scared of the height, what with you being away on your own.

Bob !
whats that long checked thing up your arse though ?

We will try and catch up with you at peterboro, were sitting tho because gary's got a bad leg. mind you i hated standing when we went to colchester so maybe the seats arent to bad.

enjoy the forest game and remember not to many pies or you will get fat.

heres youre photo from yesterday

Attachments

• bob in newcastle.jpg
    bob in newcastle.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 5
Suffolk, you wouldn't be plagerising would you?

It certainly looks like him, but why has he got that long checked thing stuck up his backside?

Read more: http://www.blackpool.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=19704&posts=2#ixzz0kpIiFApH

Bob is missing his dad. He told me this through a smuggled note thrown through the toilet window at St James Park. Bob does not like being paraded around being worn as a mask, he likes to be seen doing what he does best Hiding Heads that dont see a barber any more. Bob also says that it was a frightening experience being so high up in the ground where several people around him were having nose bleeds. He tells me that his vocabulary has improved quite a lot , but is usless if you are not in a pub or football ground.
please :sos: BOB

Tony, this is an earlier post that I don't know if you saw. I'd be concerned if I were you!

Guys,
I've just taken a phone call from a female who claims she is BobHats girlfriend. She just wanted to let his father (Tony?) know that SHE is going to love and nurture him from now on and that Tony should be ashamed of himself for the several beatings Bob received at his hands, including three real pummelings with an April 2008 copy of Penthouse and another, which nearly took Bob's life, with a 1970's pair of ceramic Klackers that were found in the sock drawer.
She told me they are currently 'on vacation' somewhere (she wouldn't tell me where) whilst they ponder their future together. They plan to eventually settle down, buy a cardboard box together (or even a wardrobe if they can afford it) and have children (mittens I suppose!).
Apparently, Tony, they will never darken your doorstep again, not even to ask for each others hands (brims?) in marriage.
Hey, don't shoot the messenger, I'm just passing on info!

Read more: http://www.blackpool.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=19671&posts=1#ixzz0kpSf3DrT

Well Bob thinks he's running off with this floosy so she can have him as her sexexileslave. We know the slag, she's already got mittens and their not my Bob's, cos were minding his mitten twins, after an affair with grandmares bed socks. If he wants to leave, well we did not really want him to know but we have a gorgeous Afgan Bobett just arrived from the 'War on Want' charity shop and she has seen the Bob on Tour photos. She said she would quite like to meet him, but we have already caught the lovely Bobett drooling over my lucky Blackpool scarf, unless you get back pronto my Lucky Blackpool scarf is set on wrapping himself right around the lovelly gorgeous Afgan Bobbett.
:love:

"Afgan Bobett" ? Tony - are you responsible for encouraging another illegal immigrant? :nono:

I haven't a clue what you're all on about - and not bothered to be honest :grins: - but did anyone see Paul Tisdale's hat tonight?

Absolute classic! Propers farmer hat whilst giving a tv interview! :rofl:

I work in the UK passport office and we are currently dealing with an application for a BoB_Hat :hah:

Andy_RB - 15/4/2010 20:29

I work in the UK passport office and we are currently dealing with an application for a BoB_Hat :hah:

I wouldn't worry about that passport Andy, he's obviously already gotten himself a fake one!

Attachments

• Statue of Bob.jpg
    Statue of Bob.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 5
Good Morning everyone :tophat:

Busy day ahead, I hope we win tomorrow I am looking forward to the play offs and excited at the chance to visit Wembley.

Here's to 3 points tomorrow :tophat:

See (well some of you) there :hello:

Hello Everyone :hello:

Thought I would share some pics with you from last night.

I was really fortunate to have saved up my pennies and bought myself a ticket to go to the 40th Anniversary Promotion Party at the club and Bob what a night it turned out to be for those lucky enough to meet me.

Everyone was really nice, I didn't mind posing for pictures with a few people, the original (and best) PHT, Tony Green, Billy the Hatchet, Sir Jimmy and that cheeky buggalug Mr Holloway wanted to wear me and I didn't mind :party: His head is so much nicer than my old owner. He was there too the miserable old devil, soon forgot about me hasn't he?
His loss not mine. The club wanted a result today so I went to the changing room and posed by the players shirts for good luck, I even got to wear the Captains armband and we won today so I am really lucky for the team. The official club photographer even put me on his lens for luck, I didn't mind he is a nice bloke.

Oh well better get to bed it's been a long couple of days, I hope to see you all soon
Love
BTH
:tup:

Attachments

• Trophy.JPG
    Trophy.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC01175.JPG
    DSC01175.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC01177.JPG
    DSC01177.JPG