SeasideTonys Bob Hats' Travels | Page 3 | Vital Football

SeasideTonys Bob Hats' Travels

Looks like you're having a really fun time Bob The Hat now that you've finally managed to escape the evil clutches of that Tony fellah.
In fact, I'd go as far as to say, that you're probably on your way to achieving celebrity status yourself! After all, its not many of us that could get to pose with players and the management. Well done.
BTW, with the English summer just around the corner, will you be travelling to colder climates as I imagine, its not much fun for a Bob Hat in the sun?

:tophat:

Beyond Belief, he is now the talk of my top Draw. :hug:
The Lucky scarf :anger: is very angry, because he thinks he has the right to be 'The lucky Mascot.' 'Afgan Bobbette', Bobs girlfriend :love:
is crying herself to sleep, which is wetting 'The promotion Year Underpants, who is a LEGEND. The Wooly gloves are throttling 'Old Grandad Bob Hat' who keeps going on about the old days :lash:

Bob has not only put his top draw friends and relatives into a psychcopathic meltdown, he did not have courtesy to show me his presence at the anniversary night. This was supposed to be a night for Fred Pickering and Sir Jimmy Armfield, but no Bob you could not keep yourself out of the 'Pictures' could you.
You have destroyed us son our lives have been blighted forever, Canavan from the Blackpool Gazette is haunting our front door day and night, we cant keep feeding him like this.
Come home Bob,
:hello:

Did any one see Bob in his 'Trilby' fancy dress outfit today ? Hope he didn't get arrested at the end as he was trying to get on the pitch - I noticed a few stewards talking to him but hopefully they didn't take it any further.

:rofl: So Bob went as 'Sammy Davies Junior', he's a card that lad. He's turned into a right 'tit ed' I can see him going next week as a 'Pair of Bristols'.
By the way Bob phoned me from the match. He apparently asked one of the lads to lift him up so that he could see some action, and he managed to see the goal, but next time can he do it without the hand up his arse.
Keep it going son Love Dad and yer Mam :love:

Just wondered Bob as you was a member you might know. Matt and his girlfriend ( both 15) are coming up with me on sunday, are they allowed in the Bloomfield ?

Did Bob delete his dads thread yesterday, the one that was telling the Vital faithful about us being on SKY TV on Sunday.
Get yerself home lad. :rocky:

seasidertony - 26/4/2010 19:48

Blinkin eck Bob's got a minder. :eek:

Tony, I heard he had to get a minder in case you came looking for him. He didn't want to face the repercussions of that on his own. Why don't you just let him be and become a free soul for now. He'll come home one day, they always do! No doubt with his tail between his legs.............................do hats have tails? :grins:

Having said all that about freedom Tony, perhaps you'd better start looking for him as he seems to be causing a bit of trouble around the place. Apparently he set fire to something recently which caused chaos!

Attachments

• Bob the Arsonist.jpg
    Bob the Arsonist.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 1