SeasideTonys Bob Hats' Travels | Page 4 | Vital Football

SeasideTonys Bob Hats' Travels

Bob, can i introduce you bobby

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/5-wood-TANGERINE-pom-pom-golf-headcover-Funkd-Golf-/110373355324?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Sporting_Goods_Golf_Accessories&hash=item19b2c3bf3c#ht_500wt_956

Hello everyone, I had as fantastic day today, I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.

I decided to sit in the North Stand today for the big game, was hoping to get on Sky so the nation coulod see how happy i am now that I have left that miserable old bugg@ who used to call me his dad.

I couldn't resist it at the end, I just had to get on the pitch and I loved it.
:grins:

So many people said 'hello' a big shout out to you all, looking forward to the playoffs, time to believe as 1 poster says.

Have aHappy Bank Holiday everyone and see you next weekend. :love:

ps If you don't like the tales of my travels then don't read the posts :fu:

Attachments

• Bob 1.jpg
    Bob 1.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Bob 2.jpg
    Bob 2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Bob 3.jpg
    Bob 3.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Bob 4.jpg
    Bob 4.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 2
Bob your the lucky factor in our run son, forget Ollie , your the one lad. Yer ed looks like it's expanding every time we see you.
Now get yer cocky backside were it belongs at home with yer mam and me. Yer've brought us nothing but grief from the press since yer left. By the way we've had to let Canavan have yer bed.
Oh that tart Tangerine Pom Pom has been round, with a receipt for a pram. Doesn't look good son. :love:

Hello Everyone :hello:

What a great day, I really enjoyed meeting some of you today, what a game, what a result.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Tuesday :beer:

Attachments

• 08052010175.jpg
    08052010175.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 08052010176.jpg
    08052010176.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 0
BobYour not quite famous yet son, but your doing great with just one more task to complete.
Love Dad and yer Mother. :love: :tup:

Hello everyone. :hello:

Wowee what a day it was. Infact I had a great weekend supped some beer and flirted with an old school Pool ski hat. I got to meet another famous Bob at the ground and even spoke to a Baadiff fan on the way down.

I'm so happy, my miserable old dad never treated me like this, I feel loved now.

I can't wait to go to some great new grounds next season, enjoy what's left of the sun and see you all soon.

Attachments

• Scorchio.JPG
    Scorchio.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Wemberley.jpg
    Wemberley.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 2
  • Phew its Hot.JPG
    Phew its Hot.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Well Hello.JPG
    Well Hello.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Beer Tower.JPG
    Beer Tower.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Smile.JPG
    Smile.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Van down.jpg
    Van down.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Im here.JPG
    Im here.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Its hot.JPG
    Its hot.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Bob Meets Bobby.JPG
    Bob Meets Bobby.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Suits Him.JPG
    Suits Him.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 2
  • Great Fit.JPG
    Great Fit.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 1
You are the one son, you've got em up lad. The club owe you a bus top ride.

:C:

Mission completed Bob, get yerselve home. Right now, Pronto.
Love yer mam n' dad. :love:

So ar Bobs not the only one to be kidnapped, Bless My Backside whats he doing in that cupboard with that chavvy lot. Has Bob really been on his travels or have you been useing doubles. How many more relatives of the Hat family are being tortured, knowing their beloved hats are being used as nothing more than match day gimmicks and stripped of their dignity, pride and respect.
You've even got them all labeled with a captives ID, Bobs mother and also myself are horrified at the shocking picture of ar Bob labeled and hooded.
Look son dont worry yer mam and myself are workin on a plan to get you away from yer misery,
I though that if they let us visit you we might get you out if we could undo you and roll you up into a ball of wool and yer mam could then re-knit you when she had some time to spare.
So dont do anything rash lad, were working on it. Love yer to threads Mam n' Dad
:love:

Bob Hat - good to see that you are so much happier now with your foster parents. Now we are in the PL will you be knocking around with those posh WAGs mink hats in the sponsors lounge? As Ollie would say "you have got to progress and we are no longer a small club" :hello:

bonjour mes amis!

I've been on me hols to Paris with me new mates.

You never took me anywhere Dad and when you did you left me there! :eek:

Attachments

• at the louvre.jpg
    at the louvre.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 0
  • mucky bob!!.jpg
    mucky bob!!.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 1
  • aw please -i'll pay you back.jpg
    aw please -i'll pay you back.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1
  • cultural bob!.jpg
    cultural bob!.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1
  • more bloody culture!.jpg
    more bloody culture!.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1
  • if you think im paying ��150 to watch you get yer rocks off, bob, jog on!.jpg
    if you think im paying ��150 to watch you get yer rocks off, bob, jog on!.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 0
  • pah! this arc d'triomphe is crap compared to wembleys arch!.jpg
    pah! this arc d'triomphe is crap compared to wembleys arch!.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 1
  • stuck on some clowns head on the Eiffel tower.jpg
    stuck on some clowns head on the Eiffel tower.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 1
  • that flamin tower again!.jpg
    that flamin tower again!.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 2
  • the tour eiffel.jpg
    the tour eiffel.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 2
spent all me time looking for a sexy french beret but they were all attachd to old farts who smelt of garlic and onions (no I didn't go with Frank!)

:hah: