Save our Season, The Fans Voice. | Page 12 | Vital Football

Save our Season, The Fans Voice.

Like i said going to watch Latics of late has become a chore (and a bad one at that)
We have more chance of plaiting piss than winning Tuesdays game and even if we did take the lead Cook would find a way to fuck it up, so the answer to your question is bollocks to it lets go straight from the kick off, we could still encourage the players in between rants!

Don't get defensive Norm, I'm just curious, do you advocate vocal protest:
before kick off
straight from kick off
during the game whilst drawing or (more unlikely) winning
as soon as we go 1 down,
as soon as we give up a lead
First substitution (unless it's Gelhardt it's a very likely trigger point imo)
Final whistle if we've not won
Final whistle even if we have won.
All of the above ?
Cheers Bro.
My protest will be directed at 🤡 and Daz only and will be "all of the above" it's not about what happens against Sheff Wed it's about the carnage wrecked on us by the hapless scouse 🤡s over the past year and

To be fair bro i did try to encourage a protest back in October, take a look at the date of the first post on this thread.

I know mate I was just looking through

November was when I was calling for his head, I knew from there it was all downhill.

I think we lost 3 home games that month and one of them was Reading.

How the man is still in work is beyond me.

Me personally I'm going to the game with the intention of getting behind the players from the off as i always do as a win IMO gives us a glimmer of hope.
IMO negative chanting during the game may distract and effect the teams performance.If however we are completely out of the game towards the end and there's no chance of a result then i could absolutely,completely understand it,say chants of "Cook out".Or if Cook made a ridiculous sub that he sometimes does then again i could understand chants of "you don't know what your doing",instead of booing the player coming on which is what happened with Naismith.Additionally, if fans want to stay behind and protest after the final whistle this is also understandable,especially if we lose.
The fans have every right to voice their concern,i just hope it's done in a sensible manner and not at the detriment of the team.
I've a feeling the fans in general will be behind the team from the off and their mood will be determined by how the team are playing and how the game pans out,simple as that.
If I was Cook I'd stay in the stands from kick off to make fans concentrate on the game.Plus we've been doing fine when he's not been on the side.West Brom for example.
The bottom line is fans have every right to voice their opinion as they pay their money so they can do as they see fit.

Just nipped for a packet of Strepsils on my way home from work (nearly a fiver now them, robbing gets) i'll need them later on after my rants at Cooko the Clown and Jellyfish Royle!

Join in bro, its a large packet of throat lozenges, plenty to go around! :rant:

Nah. Yelling at folk isn't for me. Not really sure what it achieves.

Any road, if he was going to be sacked, it would have happened by now.

Just hope this fecking rain stays away.

Nah. Yelling at folk isn't for me. Not really sure what it achieves.

Any road, if he was going to be sacked, it would have happened by now.

Just hope this fecking rain stays away.
I agree, he is not being sacked, no matter what happens! It's a night to get behind the team, and if it goes wrong after the match people can aim their protest at the directors box rather than walking off early!!

I agree, he is not being sacked, no matter what happens! It's a night to get behind the team, and if it goes wrong after the match people can aim their protest at the directors box rather than walking off early!!

We can get behind the team all we like but Cook will find a way to fuck things up, he always does, he's got pound signs in his eyes not points!

Were there any chants or protests ?
I sit high up in ES3 and have no chance of seeing / hearing anything going on in the West.

Were there any chants or protests ?
I sit high up in ES3 and have no chance of seeing / hearing anything going on in the West.

Im in the West and if there was I didn't see or hear anything. But to be honest i didn't expect anything unless we were losing by a couple and the game had gone, and people felt there was nothing to lose.

We sat in WS3 and made feelings known - to a few startled and surprised owd lads who were nodding off - on the basis of
2 up front - it's not before time - do wonder if we would have more points if that approach had been adopted at home months ago !
WTF at Jacobs being allowed on the pitch
Laughing at those that left before the winning goal
"Encouraging" the management to continue with the majority of fans convictions rather than their own 😉
Despite prior suggestions no one was "abused" no one was "ejected" and points were made.
Great that we were on the right side of a late winner for a change.
However even a stopped clock is right twice a day - does a chink of light change my view on 🤡 absolutely not